why the price diff so great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido.Ban

Apr 14, 2007
i brought a casio ex-z75 a the com fair for 399 and today it apperar on newspaper for only 199 why

The correct question is: Why on earth would you even want to buy a Casio?

Seems like you bought the cam without doing research. If you would even have checked Amazon, a new one costs about USD 160. In other words, you got suckered by marketing.

Maybe PC show they charge you higher to give you alot more freebies, so as to make you think the freebies are free

i brought a casio ex-z75 a the com fair for 399 and today it apperar on newspaper for only 199 why

That means you ish tio conned! :embrass: Bro, caveat emptor. :)

it is not alwasy get cheaper price in com fair...

it is not alwasy get cheaper price in com fair...

To me PC/IT show is not a place to buy camera, you are paying more for accessories which are not that important.
You can go other shops like Cathay, TK, MScolour to get at lower price, less the freebies.
There are also very good prices for certain models of cameras, but most of the time these are for unpopular models and older models.

I've given up on IT shows long ago, the only thing I'll probably still get are things like printers and memories(harddisks).

Unfortunately a lot of folks out there still have the mindset that IT shows offer good prices + chance to get freebies.

Status
Not open for further replies.