Why the 'Luurve' for ALL Asian girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
OK, since no one wants to actually start this thread for any and all discussions, please continue the discussion here

Ref thread: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=327562

I may or may not take part in this one, but it has been an interesting discussion thus far.

you and a few others appear to already be doing well tearing this guy apart. why do you still want others to join in with you?:dunno:

OK, since no one wants to actually start this thread for any and all discussions, please continue the discussion here

Ref thread: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=327562

I may or may not take part in this one, but it has been an interesting discussion thus far.

Asian girls are disgusting,known to be firm believer of sterotypes.
So why not play fire with fire.
Fit them all with sterotypes.

you and a few others appear to already be doing well tearing this guy apart. why do you still want others to join in with you?:dunno:

Not the bit close.

Define 'tear apart' Garou.

I can't speak for others, but I do believe I was having a discussion.

If I wanted to tear spomeone apart, it would have been a lot more malicious and could have been easily accomplished in any number of threads Aquillies posted in.

A lot were saying to take this to Kopitiam but no one bothered to take the initiative, so I did.

And you point was?

You want to "fit" them yourself or you want us to "fit" them for you? :bsmilie:

I've already fit them with a negative sterotype.
If u actually bother to read through online articles concerning issues of the dating phenomenon in the states,u will realise that there are many asian man who are displease.
The fact that media in th states are dominated by whites allows them to freely air biased and negative views of asian guys.
There was a video documented by ken watanabe calling for a stop sterotyping asian males.
He said that sterotyping asian male as kung fu master,nerdy,geek,traditional,short and ugly will only put asian guys in a negative light.
And because u have media potraying false sterotypes of asian male in almost every drama,hollywood movies and advertisment,people are brainwashed to believe it.
Media is power,RAW POWER that has the ability to shape the thoughts of the audience.

That is the main reason why there is a HIGH percentage of asian women dating white guys,rarely will u see an asian male together with a white lady/black or hispanic.
Apparently asian ladies are the biggest worshipper of sterotypes.
Why else would they make statement like " i don't date asian guys","i see asian guys as brother and sister","asian man have smaller organs".
Crap i don't see women of other races making such remarks.
Asian guys as bother?wtf,joke of the century.
When all fails,they say "i'm colour blind"
dam they make good comedians!

Face it,we see white guys with asian ladies all the time.
I have no issue with interraical dating but there is a problem when some race starts sterotyping and delibrately potray asian guys in a POOR NEGATIVE LIGHT.
Worst still u have ignorant asian ladies buying that crap.
U have black/white/hispanic guys dating asian girls but rarely do u see asian guys being able to date asian girls.
People who say stufff like "i only date asians","i only date white" are disgusting.
It is akin to proclaiming u only hire chinese and not malay.
Sickening sterotypes.

http://www.wallpaperama.com/forums/t408-p1.html
http://eppsnet.com/2007/01/why-asian-girls-like-white-guys-ii#comment-172415
http://asiancemagazine.com/apr_2007/the_white_boy_speaks_on_dating_asian_women?page=2

Then shouldn't you be tearing the media apart - the cause, instead of the symptom - Asian women?

Also, I do believe that stereo typing and typcasting exists across several demographics, and not just Asians. Afterall, if it started with western media, and first affected Caucasians, then later trickled down to Asian Americans and then Asians, would it not seem more logical to hate Caucasian women more? Not that I believe that hating any particular group is the solution to any problem. What exactly does hatred accomplish Aqillies?

Define 'tear apart' Garou.

I can't speak for others, but I do believe I was having a discussion.

If I wanted to tear spomeone apart, it would have been a lot more malicious and could have been easily accomplished in any number of threads Aquillies posted in.

A lot were saying to take this to Kopitiam but no one bothered to take the initiative, so I did.

And you point was?

to tear someone apart doesn't require any malice. just a satisfaction that you took their arguement apart. Now if i had said humiliate then it would have fit into what you're talking about wouldn't it? anyway my original point is that you've already done a good arguement against this fellow (maybe i didn't make that bit more apparent). I see no reason to get involved in what looks like a dispute between the 2 of u.

Then shouldn't you be tearing the media apart - the cause, instead of the symptom - Asian women?

Also, I do believe that stereo typing and typcasting exists across several demographics, and not just Asians. Afterall, if it started with western media, and first affected Caucasians, then later trickled down to Asian Americans and then Asians, would it not seem more logical to hate Caucasian women more? Not that I believe that hating any particular group is the solution to any problem. What exactly does hatred accomplish Aqillies?

Hatred brings about the drive to reform.
What does this have to do with caucasian women?
This is an entire issue with the media,white media promoting WHITE SUPERMANCY!
And why do i hate?
Ignorant people deserve the hatred for buying baseless sterotypes,they are the one fuelling the sterotypes.
War cannot bring american to it's knees,only the liberals in the united states can.

The sterotypes of Whites having bigger organ,blacks having the biggest wang and aisan the smallest?
Most of the people would probaly think it's true,valid but fact is there is no claim.
Infact,a research has shown that penile size is not even related to race.
Do u see the stupidity of people buying sterotypes?

to tear someone apart doesn't require any malice. just a satisfaction that you took their arguement apart. Now if i had said humiliate then it would have fit into what you're talking about wouldn't it? anyway my original point is that you've already done a good arguement against this fellow. I see no reason to get involved in what looks like a dispute between the 2 of u.

Then that's tearing an arguement apart, Garou, and not tearing a person apart.

I don't see a dispute between the two of us. I see an interesting discussion. I am sure that there are others who have the ability and energy to 'do a good arguement against this fellow', as you put it, far better than I.

Unfortunately, and contrary to your comment, unless say ... one is referring to a methodical psychotic serial killer, chances are, it takes some degree of maliciousness or at least viciousness to actually tear someone apart. I can only hope that if ever that were the case, it would have been for a better and larger good instead of a 'difference of opinion'.

Then that's tearing an arguement apart, Garou, and not tearing a person apart.

I don't see a dispute between the two of us. I see an interesting discussion. I am sure that there are others who have the ability and energy to 'do a good arguement against this fellow', as you put it, far better than I.

Unfortunately, and contrary to your comment, unless say ... one is referring to a methodical psychotic serial killer, chances are, it takes some degree of maliciousness or at least viciousness to actually tear someone apart. I can only hope that if ever that were the case, it would have been for a better and larger good instead of a 'difference of opinion'.

no. its about keeping your personal feelings out of things. nothing to do with being a psycho. for you to say that aren;t you playing out a stereotype? the kind of thing your "friend" is arguing against?

Hatred brings about the drive to reform.
What does this have to do with caucasian women?
This is an entire issue with the media,white media promoting WHITE SUPERMANCY!
And why do i hate?
Ignorant people deserve the hatred for buying baseless sterotypes,they are the one fuelling the sterotypes.
War cannot bring american to it's knees,only the liberals in the united states can.

The sterotypes of Whites having bigger organ,blacks having the biggest wang and aisan the smallest?
Most of the people would probaly think it's true,valid but fact is there is no claim.
Infact,a research has shown that penile size is not even related to race.
Do u see the stupidity of people buying sterotypes?

Your stance was against ALL Asian WOMEN. Going by the logic of your initial post against, as you put it, "white media", then the logical flow should lead you to hate the media most, and see all others as 'victims'. Why hate the 'victims'?

no. its about keeping your personal feelings out of things. nothing to do with being a psycho. for you to say that aren;t you playing out a stereotype? the kind of thing your "friend" is arguing against?

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you were saying, exactly, in your reply.

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you were saying, exactly, in your reply.

i don't either. :bsmilie: time to go to sleep! This is why people shouldn't get involved in other's disputes. only get a snapshot instead of the whole picture. :bsmilie:

Your stance was against ALL Asian WOMEN. Going by the logic of your initial post against, as you put it, "white media", then the logical flow should lead you to hate the media most, and see all others as 'victims'. Why hate the 'victims'?

The media is metaphsyic.
U say victim?
These are perpetuators of media sterotypes.
Logical fallacies do not work on me.

alamak

what sort of rubbish have you guys been reading? which evil boy on the internet is spreading hate? WHERE IS THE LOVE

anyone can do whatever they want

THIS IS THEIR FREEDOM OF CHOICE

and you are free to KB about their freedom of choice! and people are free to KB you about your KB

so everyone just KBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKB YAYYYYY

Alamak Nightmare! U POWER LAH BRUDDRR!

Yeah, it's late and this old brain is tired ... and there's still work to do.

So Aqillies, what's your favourite 'illogical' fallacy?

Later ...

Status
Not open for further replies.