Why the 'Luurve' for ALL Asian girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am asking? Where is Deadpoet?

To the rescue pleaase ! Ahahahaha! :bsmilie:

Cannot tahan this is too funny. :bsmilie:

sleeping or shooting hot women :bsmilie:

as opposed to the conservatives who lied about the iraq war, allowed health care to spiral out of affordability by its citizens, set the civil rights movement back, forget that the so called illegal immigrants are what that are keeping the economy going as well as what the country was built on and caused a brain drain within their country?

Free border=flocks of illegal immigrants taking the jobs of americans and we're talkings millions.
Free med care=where does the taxes fall on the shoulder of?remember america is taxing middle class and higher class to support the poor.

Free border=flocks of illegal immigrants taking the jobs of americans and we're talkings millions.
Free med care=where does the taxes fall on the shoulder of?remember america is taxing middle class and higher class to support the poor.

fyi the immigrants are doing jobs that the americans don't want to do in the first place. Especially since many of them work in sweatshop conditions or worse to earn a living that no american would do in the first place. They are what keep the conservatives rich because the conservatives don't care about human rights. Just their $$$ signs. You taxation logic is bs if you look at the system or even know anything about it, the tax is on the lower classes not the rich. Why don't you just have a banner that endorses Fred Thompson since you sound just like him or any other republican for that matter.

as opposed to the conservatives who lied about the iraq war, allowed health care to spiral out of affordability by its citizens, set the civil rights movement back, forget that the so called illegal immigrants are what that are keeping the economy going as well as what the country was built on and caused a brain drain within their country? You sound like you want another 9/11 to happen or just for a country with enough problems of its own to get set back to the stone ages. either way that makes you sound malicious.

Actually seeing america fall is one of my personal agenda.
I do not support the idealogy of the muslim terrorist but if that is what is needed to bring america to it's knees then so be it.
The destruction of america by any means is good,even if it is conducted by the terrorist group.
After the destruction,the terrorist can then be dealt with.

U underestimate me.

I do not support the idealogy of the muslim terrorist but if that is what is needed to bring america to it's knees then so be it.
The destruction of america by any means is good,even if it is conducted by the terrorist group.

U underestimate me.

o really? what are you going to do about it then? You're begining to sound like Kenneth Eng.

fyi the immigrants are doing jobs that the americans don't want to do in the first place. Especially since many of them work in sweatshop conditions or worse to earn a living that no american would do in the first place. They are what keep the conservatives rich because the conservatives don't care about human rights. Just their $$$ signs. You taxation logic is bs if you look at the system or even know anything about it, the tax is on the lower classes not the rich. Why don't you just have a banner that endorses Fred Thompson since you sound just like him or any other republican for that matter.

The taxes starts with the middle class and then up.
If there was a need to tax the lower class to support the poor,then doesn't tis entire system sound like a BS?
U seem to think that america is only embracing lowly foreign workers.
And if they do embrace ONLY foreign talent which u do not see it as an issue,then why are american against the liberal for wanting to have a open border?
because they know the influx of mexicans are going to kill american by stealing their jobs.
have u fail to see the fact that asians are actually competiting jobs with the americans and national statistic have shown asian to be higher paid and more asian grad from college than the native americans.

Following the inlux of foreign talents from china,india and europe,do i need say more?

o really? what are you going to do about it then? You're begining to sound like Kenneth Eng.

Nothing,sit back and watch the next election.
Do u assume that there will not be others who wish to see the fall of america?

The taxes starts with the middle class and then up.
If there was a need to tax the lower class to support the poor,then doesn't tis entire system sound like a BS?
U seem to think that america is only embracing lowly foreign workers.
And if they do embrace ONLY foreign talent which u do not see it as an issue,then why are american against the liberal for wanting to have a open border?
because they know the influx of mexicans are going to kill american by stealing their jobs.
have u fail to see the fact that asians are actually competiting jobs with the americans and national statistic have shown asian to be higher paid and more asian grad from college than the native americans.

Following the inlux of foreign talents from china,india and europe,do i need say more?

enough go spew your hatred else where. since its obvious that you have some issues.

might wanna rethink that boy thing. in some circles its considered an insult. quite detrimental if you want to keep this to a discussion as you put it.

I don't think it's particularly detrimental here in Asia, but yeah, it might have been. My bad.

As for his insult, I'll let it slide. No use argueing as it would serve no purpose.

U underestimate me.

And you underestimate the abilities of the CID to trace you and arrest you for exactly that sort of statement.

U underestimate me.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

i hope they blow you up when they're at it

VIOLENCE IS THE REFUGE OF THE INCOMPETENT

enough said

why aren't the mods just banning this ultimate fruitcake?

And you underestimate the abilities of the CID to trace you and arrest you for exactly that sort of statement.

Actually u can call the CID to trace my statement.
We all hold different views of the world.

And no they can NEVER arrest me on such ground.
Singapore have already forbid freedom of speech in most part and..

if singapore is going to sink deeper to FORBID THE THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS of a person,then i think this state should just start with a dictatorship.
Remember i did not spread hate,i merely state my opionion.
If anyone is going to arrest for such statement,then all christian would probaly have been arrested since the bible talks about the destruction of the world in revelation.
Don't joke.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

i hope they blow you up when they're at it

VIOLENCE IS THE REFUGE OF THE INCOMPETENT

enough said

why aren't the mods just banning this ultimate fruitcake?

ban?what a joke.
I think i've read the rules and there is no way the mod can ban me without me breaking any rules.
U guys are starting to unreveal your bigotry.
Who says i have to share the same view point?

Actually u can call the CID to trace my statement.
We all hold different views of the world.

Singapore have already forbid freedom of speech in most part and..

if singapore is going to sink deeper to FORBID THE THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS of a person,then i think this state should just start with a dictatorship.

bloody hell, you are so wrong

READ THE NEWS, and pls, don't need to be singapore :devil:

you want more examples? here:

egypt
france

oh frog in the well, please hop out once in a while

ban?what a joke.
I think i've read the rules and there is no way the mod can ban me without me breaking any rules.
U guys are starting to unreveal your bigotry.
Who says i have to share the same view point?

i think

you will find it out very soon :)

quick, let's all take our votes on whether aqillies will be banned

i'm already reporting his posts :)

bloody hell, you are so wrong

READ THE NEWS, and pls, don't need to be singapore :devil:

you want more examples? here:

egypt
france

oh frog in the well, please hop out once in a while

i've read those articles
When u start denying people of their rights from nature,u will have activitst cracking down on u.

You're really dumber than you seem to be. I'm amazed. You're about as naive as a 4-year-old.

Great another group of typical singaporean who have the fondness of seeing others being ban because they do no share the same viewpoint of the world as them.
Again people the likes of u disgust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.