Why such big Diff in Price?

kingpin8

Nov 18, 2010
Hi all,

Notice a huge diff of price from shops like e.g. artworkfoto, ddelectronics to Alan photo, SLRR?

Y is this so?

Oh i see... Meaning the so-call "warranty" they provide are from themselves and not the manufacturer rite?

Oh i see... Meaning the so-call "warranty" they provide are from themselves and not the manufacturer rite?

Yup thats right, their warranty is usually 1-1 exchange with the shops themselves, not servicing offered by the manufacturer.

there was once when I wanted to buy 50/1.4 Nelson quoted me a special price saying it was because the lens came with the shop own warranty. I purchased the normal agent warranty set at a cheaper price from cathay photo instead

Yup thats right, their warranty is usually 1-1 exchange with the shops themselves, not servicing offered by the manufacturer.

Tks for the info mate!

:thumbsup:

there was once when I wanted to buy 50/1.4 Nelson quoted me a special price saying it was because the lens came with the shop own warranty. I purchased the normal agent warranty set at a cheaper price from cathay photo instead

This shows how important one have to do their homework properly before making the purchase and not be taken in by the sales talk.