Why such big Diff in Price?

kingpin8

Nov 18, 2010
Hi all,

Notice a huge diff of price from shops like e.g. artworkfoto, ddelectronics to Alan photo, SLRR?

Y is this so?

kingpin8

Nov 18, 2010
Oh i see... Meaning the so-call "warranty" they provide are from themselves and not the manufacturer rite?

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
Oh i see... Meaning the so-call "warranty" they provide are from themselves and not the manufacturer rite?
Yup thats right, their warranty is usually 1-1 exchange with the shops themselves, not servicing offered by the manufacturer.

kiwitan

there was once when I wanted to buy 50/1.4 Nelson quoted me a special price saying it was because the lens came with the shop own warranty. I purchased the normal agent warranty set at a cheaper price from cathay photo instead

kingpin8

Nov 18, 2010
Yup thats right, their warranty is usually 1-1 exchange with the shops themselves, not servicing offered by the manufacturer.
Tks for the info mate!

:thumbsup:

coolthought

Jun 23, 2008
there was once when I wanted to buy 50/1.4 Nelson quoted me a special price saying it was because the lens came with the shop own warranty. I purchased the normal agent warranty set at a cheaper price from cathay photo instead
This shows how important one have to do their homework properly before making the purchase and not be taken in by the sales talk.

Top Bottom