Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Quoted from my ad here:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=149483

canonminolta said:
he sold on ebay 28-70 lens at only 50 S$, then decide to sold here at 100. what a guy! scam !

the buyers on ebay do not know he cheat them. it is funny.

BTW, this guy from PRC. I think there should be some PRC people here who will feel shame for this bug!:nono: :nono: :nono: ...

I don't even know this guy, why he hates me so much :think: He posted similar message before, and he is doing it again. Maybe I owe him something which I really don't know. But I don't feel that bad this time, 'cause I know most guys here are not like him.

But still it's bad to know some guys like him hanging around the forum.

Oh btw, if you are interested in my eBay experiences, please take a look at my eBay ratings here:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=fengwei

Do you think I'm like a cheater or something?

How do you guys think?

maybe he had a bad experience with a person from PRC b4

you must admit that there are alot of PRC citizens who come here and to cheat
but not everyone is like that.

I have already met afew PRC guys here in CS and so far all are OK

after all the SG Chinese also come from PRC what.

How do you guys think?

Dun let people like this make you emotional lor. I actually like people hammering me...it reminds me to work harder/smarter in life. Alway steps ahead of people like them.

No point teach them by arguing. Save ur energy for betta use.
They will meet their match one day...and you get to sip ur coffee on the side bench...watching a show. Why get your hands dirty?

Silence is gold, or is it silent and deadly,
:devil:

maybe you should sort it out with him...perhaps he has a personal grudge against you. have a talk with him and find out what's going on.

Relax man. Don't let this kind of people spoil your day. BTW we must have met b4 :bsmilie:

In any country, race or religion there will be good and bad people. Just ignore him and think of all the good people you've met in CS. That should give you a more positive feeling.

Relax friend... there's always such people around. Save the energy for shooting better. Where's your macro shots???;p

there will always be people like this. mebbe he bears a grudge agst u cos he missed out a sale? who cares... btw, no new pics of ur little girl? :lovegrin:

Even the ID... no nikon... :( feeling left out...
anyway, just ignore him. most CSers are sensible enough to know what to tread as sensible.

ortega said:
maybe he had a bad experience with a person from PRC b4

you must admit that there are alot of PRC citizens who come here and to cheat
but not everyone is like that.

I have already met afew PRC guys here in CS and so far all are OK

after all the SG Chinese also come from PRC what.

Thanks Ortega, sure we met before, and had some fun shootout together, didn't we :)

Benign said:
Dun let people like this make you emotional lor. I actually like people hammering me...it reminds me to work harder/smarter in life. Alway steps ahead of people like them.

No point teach them by arguing. Save ur energy for betta use.
They will meet their match one day...and you get to sip ur coffee on the side bench...watching a show. Why get your hands dirty?

Silence is gold, or is it silent and deadly,

Thanks for the suggestion. Just don't know why he always bashes me like that. I don't even know him :dunno:

madmacs said:
maybe you should sort it out with him...perhaps he has a personal grudge against you. have a talk with him and find out what's going on.

Yeah, sent him PMs but he never dared to reply or even response to my replies on the forum :confused:

tomshen said:
Relax man. Don't let this kind of people spoil your day. BTW we must have met b4

Thanks Tom. I felt really bad last time he bashed me, but this time I'm not that mad. Just feel kinda sorry for him. I guess he's never been happy in his whole life, so he just keeps blames/bashes/hates others. Oh btw, sure we met before. Pity never shot out with you yet;)

jbma said:
In any country, race or religion there will be good and bad people. Just ignore him and think of all the good people you've met in CS. That should give you a more positive feeling.

Thanks too, for the suggesiton.

melvynyeo said:
Relax friend... there's always such people around. Save the energy for shooting better. Where's your macro shots???

Thanks Melvyn. Didn't get any chance to shoot macros in the past a couple of months. My daughter has occupied all my free time :cry: Will definitely try again once time comes.

nightwolf75 said:
there will always be people like this. mebbe he bears a grudge agst u cos he missed out a sale? who cares... btw, no new pics of ur little girl? :lovegrin:

Thanks. I guess I'm feeling a lot better now (although I didn't feel that bad when I started the thread).

Have some new pics of my daughter, but don't have much time posting them here yet.

Okay, here are some, sure these photos will light us up abit :D

IMGP7536_small.jpg

IMGP8125_small.jpg

IMGP8132_small.jpg

Thanks to all for the kind suggestions and cheerups.

Cheers again.

madmacs said:
thanks for sharing the pics. cute kid you have :)

keke... fengwei is taking names of people who will be shooting his daughter's portfolio once she turns 18... :bsmilie:

getting bigger ur girl, fengwei. 1+yr old already, rite, since ur last pics of her? :D

fengwei said:
Last time he did the same thing:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=144549

The admin deleted his post minutes after he posted it. So I quoted it here just in case his message is deleted again.

Hrm, I've deleted the offending posts from your thread. If you wish to pursue the issue, please contact Darren, Jason or Edmund, stating the thread address. They'll know how to retrieve those posts.

You can pm me if there are any more unwanted posts that you think is not appropriate in the ad.

Btw, it's already Thursady! So let's cool down a little for the weekend. :cheers:

madmacs said:
thanks for sharing the pics. cute kid you have.

Thanks. She's getting cuter and naughtier, and of course, bigger everyday ;)

reno77 said:
Ignore Idiots like him..

Thanks. Will do that if this happens again :)

nightwolf75 said:
keke... fengwei is taking names of people who will be shooting his daughter's portfolio once she turns 18...

getting bigger ur girl, fengwei. 1+yr old already, rite, since ur last pics of her?

Well, don't know what she'd be by then. But now she's look more like a boy than a girl :(

Oh yeah, she's almost 18mon old now, can speak some words (which we can understand) already :D I've over 6k photos (almost 7GB on HDD) of her, still counting every week :D

togu said:
Hrm, I've deleted the offending posts from your thread. If you wish to pursue the issue, please contact Darren, Jason or Edmund, stating the thread address. They'll know how to retrieve those posts.

You can pm me if there are any more unwanted posts that you think is not appropriate in the ad.

Btw, it's already Thursady! So let's cool down a little for the weekend.

Thanks again Tommy. I guess I over reacted abit (again), but glad to see some good friends here.

Cheers!

hongsien said:
Don't worry, we can sense what kind of a person that canonminolta is (apparently a genius buyer):

http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=144380

Could be he is suffering from 'immigrant syndrome', those who came here first don't want to share it with others.........:)

HS

Thanks HS for pointing that out. I didn't know he's a "genius". Would have igored him the first time if I saw this one before :)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.