Why so many people selling 10D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minority

Jul 26, 2002
Singapore
www.pbase.com
I am seeing a recent influx of 10D 2nd hand sales. Any reason Y so many people are all selling at a go? A new model coming out in Christmas....?

Minority said:
I am seeing a recent influx of 10D 2nd hand sales. Any reason Y so many people are all selling at a go? A new model coming out in Christmas....?

For me - 4/3

Haha...This afternoon i just said to Ivor there will be a sudden influx of 10D in the 2nd hand market due to 4/3...To my surprise, its happening now... :D

Yeah... 4/3.. hehehe... who is interested in my 10D with Batt Grip...??

henavs said:
Haha...This afternoon i just said to Ivor there will be a sudden influx of 10D in the 2nd hand market due to 4/3...To my surprise, its happening now... :D

henavs said:

Waz a 4/3 ?

sellin 'coz EOS system not compatible with 'GF' system... :confused: conflict n will not coexist at all...

just kiddin.... ;p

I also wonder why so many ppl want to sell off their 10D.

As at this moment, I saw 3 posts "WTS 10D" and were posted within 1 hour. Really wonder if 4/3 is the real factor behind.

If it is true that 4/3 is the reason, then it must be good compare to 10D. What is the price in comparison? I still think that 4/3 will be more expensive than 10D as it allows user to use a wide variety of lens.

The next question will be does 4/3 produce a better pic quality compare to 10D?

Cameras don't make good pictures. Its the photographer himself that needs to change. His standard that is :sweatsm:

FLiNcHY said:
Cameras don't make good pictures. Its the photographer himself that needs to change. His standard that is :sweatsm:

Good one, FLiNcHY...But this kind of advice will always fall on deaf ears... :rolleyes:
These ppl dun know wat their doin or they hav too much money too spend...

So.....If u can't beat 'em, join 'em...SELL SELL SELL...it'll benefit the economy & poor ppl like me... :p

You know, I thought I've seen a lot of stupid things, but I think this one has really left me totally puzzled. Fools and money indeed.

Well, its their money, not yours

I used to collect comics and trading cards. Call me stupid. I actually thought they had a resale value. Now they're just rotting in my cabinet :bsmilie:

Trading cards do, I know of one guy who made quite a decent profit from Magic..

i followed the link and read through some of the info. Don't get it - what's with the 4/3 thing? The only thing i noticed with the 2x focal length multiplier - so to speak.

Can someone just highlight a few advantages of the new system please? Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.