why so many 2nd 300d selling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

notone

Nov 12, 2003
biopolis
suddenly found several 2nd 300d are selling in buy&sell at prettey cheap price.
why? any news about replacement set coming out?

notone said:
suddenly found several 2nd 300d are selling in buy&sell at prettey cheap price.
why? any news about replacement set coming out?

yes.... not 300D replacement. everyone is waiting for the new 20D, replacement for 10D. ;)

Exciting News!

Yeah, strange. One would think that the new dSLR would cause the 10Ds to flood the market, since it's a direct replacement, but the 300Ds are popping up instead. Weird.

ST1100 said:
Yeah, strange. One would think that the new dSLR would cause the 10Ds to flood the market, since it's a direct replacement, but the 300Ds are popping up instead. Weird.

I suppose the economy picking up, everyone are considering an upgrade to the 10D replacement? :think:

One reason could be some of them need the extra flexibilty found in the higher model. Others might be selling it off because the warranty is going to expired soon.(Somehow I feel that 300D might not be built to last long esp. with heavy usage). Another would be they realised they have no use for a DSLR.

shutterfly said:
One reason could be some of them need the extra flexibilty found in the higher model. Others might be selling it off because the warranty is going to expired soon.(Somehow I feel that 300D might not be built to last long esp. with heavy usage). Another would be they realised they have no use for a DSLR.

Precisely....300d pars 10d in every aspect except for its build, only if it has magnesium alloy body. Feel really cracky when 300d is mounted with heavy lens.

sehsuan said:
"so many 2nd 300d selling"?

did you do a market research to come up with that statement? :dunno:

In the buy&sell forum at least. ;)

kiwitan said:
Some of them are not photographers but are equipment collectors.
great answer, i think a lot people fall for the in-thing trap but of course not all seller of 300D belongs to that group. Some like to upgrade to 10D or it's replacement either because for need of the better function or they presume the new cam would help them take better picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.