Why not many ppl talk about TZ7 ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranger

Jan 21, 2003
Visit site
thought it's a powerful cam by itself.
looks like more ppl own LX3 compared with TZ7.

TZ7 with powerful zoom. But is it the picture quality not good ....

thinking may get TZ7, but not so popular leh ???

:dunno:

Actually it just depends on what you need, I have a tz7, its good, brought it along when I went taiwan on september. My fren got the LX3 and I can say the pictures looks fantastic just that the zoom range is only 2.5x. I like the video recording capabilities on my tz7 though. I chose tz7 is also because of its portability. :D

Probably because more people prefer to have more control such as Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual mode etc.

I have FZ3 and FZ28. I like the size of FZ3, just about bearly pocketable and like the functionality and zoom range of the FZ28. So it looks like TZ7 has what I like in each FZ.
What is the current price for TZ7 ? ;p

I have FZ3 and FZ28. I like the size of FZ3, just about bearly pocketable and like the functionality and zoom range of the FZ28. So it looks like TZ7 has what I like in each FZ.
What is the current price for TZ7 ? ;p

TZ7 is around $570

thought it's a powerful cam by itself.
looks like more ppl own LX3 compared with TZ7.

TZ7 with powerful zoom. But is it the picture quality not good ....

thinking may get TZ7, but not so popular leh ???

:dunno:
Because the LZ8/LZ10 is still around?

The good thing the TZ7 has is that it can do AVCHD recording which is one up over the higher end video-dslr. But other then that, not really a lot it offers.

I think the TZ7 is a good cam. It depends on what you're looking for. The LX3 is great for wide-angle street photography. The TZ7 is a good all-rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.