Why not have a user poll for the best photograph of the week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fusetrips

Jan 17, 2002
Do you think is it viable?
So that you can display it on the main page as well at http://www.clubsnap.org/
Personally I find that a lot of features from Megaweb site can be consider for the new site. :p

Not a bad idea. But I think the organizer should come up with some kind of theme for each week. It would be fairer this way rather than submitting photos of all kind of themes since we human tend to be biased towards certain pics. Of course, how we interpret the theme is up to our own's creativity.

Well for the prize, I think the greatest reward is the recognition from other people. Material stuff not neccessary.

thats in the future plans for when the main website is up :D

Originally posted by Falcon
Not a bad idea. But I think the organizer should come up with some kind of theme for each week. It would be fairer this way rather than submitting photos of all kind of themes since we human tend to be biased towards certain pics. Of course, how we interpret the theme is up to our own's creativity.

Well for the prize, I think the greatest reward is the recognition from other people. Material stuff not neccessary.

I suggest a special theme of the week....but keeeping the same format as present. Removing the current many themes..would surely dampen the interests of many passionate photographers like me. Hehehehehe.

Im sure u all would want more people to get involved and active in the forums as well as outside activities. Tat would be a boost for ClubSnap. :)

When will the theme of the week or month starting?;p

Originally posted by sbs99

I suggest a special theme of the week....but keeeping the same format as present. Removing the current many themes..would surely dampen the interests of many passionate photographers like me. Hehehehehe.

Im sure u all would want more people to get involved and active in the forums as well as outside activities. Tat would be a boost for ClubSnap. :)

ClubSNAP sure would need all the help it can get from all the members here.

Well, anyone want to volunteer?

Originally posted by Simon

ClubSNAP sure would need all the help it can get from all the members here.

Well, anyone want to volunteer?

Volunteer as in?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.