Why not a overnight shoot outing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailsofLife

Jul 6, 2004
Singapore
Just wondering, why no one organise a late night outing, say from 1am to maybe 5 or 6am, ending with a sun rise shoot?

Max 2.8 said:
Just wondering, why no one organise a late night outing, say from 1am to maybe 5 or 6am, ending with a sun rise shoot?

What would you wanna shoot at 2am in the morning? Hmmm... fish market at jurong?

Dunno...but I believe there a part of this country that dun sleep... Remember that book "While you're sleeping" ?

Max 2.8 said:
Dunno...but I believe there a part of this country that dun sleep... Remember that book "While you're sleeping" ?

Good luck searching and please do post up some pics if you guys get some good shots. :)

im in favour of such an outing.

you never know what views you catch at night.

probably on a bicycle. we can cycle on a route and take night shots. have done this kind of outing among close friends twice. both relatively successful.

obviously it helps if you know bikers who know some good places with great views at night who can bring you around.

its worth a try, I guess. But I dunno much lah, just sharing a thought.

done that before. walk from fullerton all the way down chijmes then to orchard, took many photos and finally back home in the morning.

... and weather is cooling!! :D

missed those times.

how to stay awake?

i think we should go by bicycle :D i also wanna join
pls dun make it between 5/5 -> 20/5
:D

ricohflex said:
how to stay awake?

sleep b4 the shoot?
bring a flask of coffee.. :sweat:

maybe cups of kopi-kau
try Turkish coffee or Expresso coffee - these are kopi kau x kau

Gd idea. Hope to see such an outing soon. :thumbsup:

Actually it is good to plan where are the possible places with ppl during the night to morning or else you all might ended up with what we did because we couldn't find the tomb.

Interested.. Needs a good organizer though.. It will be the best if we can go around on motorbikes.:thumbsup: I own one. Don't mind 'tone pan' another person...:bsmilie:

Too bad that i can't organize coz I am still a newbie...:p

i dun mind joining such a tour. but those under 17... :embrass:

oso, i got quit alotof stuff. i got no bicycle or motorbike...

how about going on foot. can even split in groups, tis day walk, nx 1 on bike, etc. wad do u ppl think? :)

those under 17 muz sign parents' consent form.. if not later police catch u for questioning sia.. hahaha:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.