Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFCD? jialat..i am bad at lingo...

Time For CD, you take photos for an aspiring model, and then you pass the model a CD of the shots for their portfolios.

No cash required.

well.. i am free for this week..... geylang sounds good. have seen alot of good works from there thou... maybe evening would be nice. :dunno:

hahaha...

btw, i see chinese newspaper pics on the subjects are those after nabbed...never seen pics of nice subjects in action (on the streets i mean) before leh... plus nite shots, challenging..

well.. i am free for this week..... geylang sounds good. have seen alot of good works from there thou... maybe evening would be nice. :dunno:

hahaha...

You testing the system eh?

Evening would be nice to go makan frog porridge though. :think:

kind of remind me of "Shooting Home" project again.... :bsmilie: still remembered encountering one photographer got chased away while i was eating tau huey at the 24hrs king of dou hua.

lol. old man shouted in chinese dun shoot me dun shoot me... i dun want my face on newspaper. :bsmilie:

You testing the system eh?

Evening would be nice to go makan frog porridge though. :think:

i can dress as a young punk and get pulled in by the "da jie jies" :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

kind of remind me of "Shooting Home" project again.... :bsmilie: still remembered encountering one photographer got chased away while i was eating tau huey at the 24hrs king of dou hua.

lol. old man shouted in chinese dun shoot me dun shoot me... i dun want my face on newspaper. :bsmilie:

but we not journalist wat....it is public place mah..

btw, i see chinese newspaper pics on the subjects are those after nabbed...never seen pics of nice subjects in action (on the streets i mean) before leh... plus nite shots, challenging..

I think safer to hire the "models" and shoot them in them budget hotel rooms...

i can dress as a young punk and get pulled in by the "da jie jies" :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i be your da jie jies...besides, me so tomboy, no one will mistaken me...i'll be safe (i hope).:bsmilie:

I think what he meant is that he don't want his wife and kids to see his face in the newspaper. :devil:

let me noe if anyone organising, i would like to try shooting there..

i go sleep liao..talk tmr..;p

Ooo... Street shoot? sounds interest... just dun end up being shot and the next thing u know is that you're on TV!!!

Ooo... Street shoot? sounds interest... just dun end up being shot and the next thing u know is that you're on TV!!!

A bunch of peeps with cameras being chased by OKTs will probably make the prime time news...

hahahaha.. on tv ? why ? :dunno:
Maybe that day happen to have raid or sumthing... then got reporters... :bsmilie: CROSSFIRE!!!

A bunch of peeps with cameras being chased by OKTs will probably make the prime time news...
I think they will be running away from cameras than chasing after photographers for TFCDs... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.