Why no male models and shoots??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronwong

Apr 13, 2006
Understand that people like to look at beautiful girls, but there is still commercial needs for male models, like CYC shirts, don't see any events featuring them or any mention or interest in them at all here, is there no 'non-commercial' male model shooting? Or for the more, mixed, say a few girl and a few guy models in a shoot?

CYC shirts?

Remind me of how the feature a blond wearing panties and man shirts (unbutton all the buttons some more) in their ads in 70's.

Who want to shoot this kind of things nowadays... uncle, we are in Y2K liao leh. :bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
got got got .. just tat u havent discovered it ...:bsmilie:

must be you lar... :bsmilie:

very retro leh,
hmmmm, you give me an idea, maybe when I less busy after this wedding seasons, I do a TFCD for this. hheheh, have to find some motagut shirts also.

no lah, I mean, it can be anything, or Robinson's Brochure, or why nobody organize sentosa Swimming Trunks Shooting event...

catchlights said:
must be you lar... :bsmilie:

very retro leh,
hmmmm, you give me an idea, maybe when I less busy after this wedding seasons, I do a TFCD for this. hheheh, have to find some motagut shirts also.

This 1 you never see before meh ??? :bsmilie:
orig_6A50CF93CA6B4543A3A440886969DCD1.JPG

ronwong said:
no lah, I mean, it can be anything, or Robinson's Brochure, or why nobody organize sentosa Swimming Trunks Shooting event...

Ok lar, let's face it, most people want to shoot babes only, if demand is low, organizer of model shoots can't make profit, who want to do it?

KNIGHT ONG said:
This 1 you never see before meh ??? :bsmilie:

sorry lar, I not interested in this...:p

maybe can try to shoot a blond wearing panties and man shirts, but definitely not a CYC shirts. :bsmilie:

I got male models what... but I won't hold shoots featuring male models coz we know that the female form is always more pleasing to the eye. If you really want you can PM me, I can hold a private one for you.

Gravemaid said:
I got male models what... but I won't hold shoots featuring male models coz we know that the female form is always more pleasing to the eye. If you really want you can PM me, I can hold a private one for you.
Babe! U got male models never intro! I wanna do couple shoot. Been looking for a suitable male model leh ;p

well there are more male photogaphers here, sure they would go for something more practical and nice to take of....

compro_1975 said:
well there are more male photogaphers here, sure they would go for something more practical and nice to take of....
who say male photographer cannot take pics of male models... you mean if there is any such event, it would be a hunk-gazing, all female event? The male form is also very good artwork of nature... profit driven is not good.
Just bringing out only, personally I really have no interest in taking picture of male or female form. But I think photography is not about always joining the 'taking babes' event, also, childrens or other subjects, the more variety and unique the better.
Someone PMed me to start a male model event, so I believe there is a group interested in it. Hang around and fix something up. Personally I really not into taking pics of humans.

The reason is simple: Supply and Demand.

Or are you here to discuss philosophy, the reason why things are what they are, ie in this case, why male photogs don't want to shoot males?

ronwong said:

duh, if u havent noticed, these organised shoots are gawking fests and the photos of the bikini chio bu will go into the portfolio and people who see these shots on portraits and poses will praise the photographer for shooting such a wonderful pic of a hot babe

whats the point of putting a commercial hunk into the portfolio if people they wanna impress are more or less men who wanna see mens magazine style pretty girls.

seems like everyone just wants viewing pleasure and *pant pant* *drool drool* *nosebleed*

even mattlock puts these girls with "nehnehs" and inner thighs showing for himself and others to gawk at.

go figure.

silverfrond said:
duh, if u havent noticed, these organised shoots are gawking fests and the photos of the bikini chio bu will go into the portfolio and people who see these shots on portraits and poses will praise the photographer for shooting such a wonderful pic of a hot babe

whats the point of putting a commercial hunk into the portfolio if people they wanna impress are more or less men who wanna see mens magazine style pretty girls.

seems like everyone just wants viewing pleasure and *pant pant* *drool drool* *nosebleed*

even mattlock puts these girls with "nehnehs" and inner thighs showing for himself and others to gawk at.

go figure.
Hit the nail square on the head, gal. :bsmilie:

At the rate its going at, might as well just rename "Portraits & Poses" subforum to "Babes Galore!". :p

Garion said:
Hit the nail square on the head, gal. :bsmilie:

At the rate its going at, might as well just rename "Portraits & Poses" subforum to "Babes Galore!". :p
eh bird guru, do you make sure the birdies you shoot are hen or c**k first? :bsmilie:

alechim said:
eh bird guru, do you make sure the birdies you shoot are hen or c**k first? :bsmilie:
maybe its the suply/demand again, not everybody is interested in shooting birds. pardon the pun.

ronwong said:
maybe its the suply/demand again, not everybody is interested in shooting birds. pardon the pun.
im just teasing our bird guru, no offence.
Male models are low in demand here. If you want just ask the fellow model shoots organisers, they will be most willing to set up a session for you.

hardly see male would like to have his own collection of his portrait album. but can see a lot of gals like to keep their young & pretty like in photos.

GOMUS said:
hardly see male would like to have his own collection of his portrait album. but can see a lot of gals like to keep their young & pretty like in photos.

hahaha.. i would like a collection of my own man..

Status
Not open for further replies.