why no BGR relationship threads in CS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
It seemed that ClubSnap people dun have much relationship problems huh?

IN other forums, we seem relationship threads all over the place. But seemed that CS people dun have many.

good or bad sign?

:embrass:

I guess CS members are more interested in take photos and improving his/her skill than BGR relationship .......

or maybe $$$ go to cameras and no $$$ to date girl girl out :embrass:

i have some problems with my wife leh... :bsmilie:

cant really seem to understand how she functions! after my exams i will read up and find out how to maximise her potential

on a more serious note:
maybe its cos this forum is basically targetted at photography so ppl take their issues elsewhere. there were some threads before on how to manage photography and the gf/wife etc, not sure if they r counted though :dunno:

I have BGR problems!!! I don't have enough money to buy accessories (lenses) to go with my wife (camera) :cry:

:bsmilie:

because photography sucks up money as easily as any big ticket
hobby, e.g. hifi (ok lah, not as much), car (ok, we dun take
7 years loan to pay for a lens), ....

as such, if kia boh, or kia chio bu, would have difficulty
financing the purchase,

either
lose interest => will not come to this forum

or
find other inspiration (non monetary) to further photog skills
=> attain self-actualisation, nirvana,
have no fear liao.

If not kia boh/ bu, where got BGR problem??

photography is a very visual thing,
so photogs are very visual people lor.

But seriously, i think this forum is more on buy, buy, buy mentality.
a lot of questions point to that way so most (ok not all) Clubsnappers
are obsess with gear, or material acquisition.

Mmmm, maybe ...

i wan to find a gf who likes photography or likes or who wishes to be a model also dun haf...

i dun mind volunteering for a 100day bgr relationship contract though.... hahaha... serious.. i am serious...

i cannot find 1 single gf until now...

Paul_Yeo said:

IN other forums, we seem relationship threads all over the place. But seemed that CS people dun have many.

good or bad sign?

guess you just started one :)

Not much BGR thread here ... doesn't meant there is no BGR problem .... :nono:

They take it to others forum .... :bsmilie:

This forum is dedicated to photography ... :)

Majority of CS users are guys, no offense ladies...do we really wanna talk soap opera here? I hv no gf also, so i hug my 70-200 to sleep, she's a model. If I am in mood, I change partner to 28-70, classy lady. If its a one night stand, I don't mind the 12-24 anytime. :lovegrin:

Sjourn said:
Majority of CS users are guys, no offense ladies...do we really wanna talk soap opera here? I hv no gf also, so i hug my 70-200 to sleep, she's a model. If I am in mood, I change partner to 28-70, classy lady. If its a one night stand, I don't mind the 12-24 anytime. :lovegrin:

ha ha ha! :bsmilie:

The most important factor:= This is a forum for photographers and photography. You can join Dear Abby if you want to read about all that mushy stuff:)

i would say... CSers are more matured to be much borthered about BGR ...
Photography is way above other things :bsmilie:

just my thinkings... hehe

Sjourn said:

ROFL!
gosh... now why didn i think of that...

You also came from a forum where you know if the BGR thread or forum is not managed carefully... there will be serious implications... will you want to volunteer to moderate it? :sweat:

Paul_Yeo said:

good or bad sign?

We do have relationship problems with Canon or Nikon and they are mostly financial ones.

I wish I have a Konica who is cheap to keep and easily satisfied. :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.