Why my shots turn out like this? crap

idi0tekue

Mar 26, 2004
4793667074_15a1e73dff_b.jpg

this is my first time shooting film, and scanning the color negatives. i'm surprise my shots turn out like crap. everything is soft, and the film looks so dirty. what went wrong? can any film expert advice?

was this meant as an artistic attempt or a really botched up job ?

how would i know if you dont provide any info...post the settings and the system you used as well as any processing?

this is my first time shooting film, and scanning the color negatives. i'm surprise my shots turn out like crap. everything is soft, and the film looks so dirty. what went wrong? can any film expert advice?

looking at the dirt spots, i dun think they are the same place. meaning its less likely that its ur camera's fault and more of the film's error. were u using expired film? or did u develop the negatives urself?

looking at the dirt spots, i dun think they are the same place. meaning its less likely that its ur camera's fault and more of the film's error. were u using expired film? or did u develop the negatives urself?

i sent it to kodak for developing. was charged 7 dollars. i want my money back.:angry:

im surprise the picture turns out so soft also.. all shots were at respectable shutter speeds, and painstakingly focused by hand.

Looks like expired film.

FYI, this is not a photo gallery thread. You don't need to post so many pics, one will do.

Then maybe the solution they used was expired.