Why my picture turn out to be like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

totoro17

Nov 6, 2006
Hi,

How come my picture turn out to be like that? How come got those black dots? Can anyone enlighten me? Only when I take picture at the sky, it will have this black dots. Is my lens spoilt or my lens dirty? Thanks.

4opthzd.jpg

time to send yr camera for cleaning,
dust particles went into yr sensor. Jus send to the service centre to be clean.

i see. so confirm is not fungus?

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but how do you tell if it's fungus or not? Are the spots bigger?

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but how do you tell if it's fungus or not? Are the spots bigger?

Fungus on the lens does not appear as an exact spot. Rather they appear more like a cloud of blur...

Confirm that the TS has a dirty camera sensor. Go clean it.

thanks goodness. its just dirty.

anyway what is the procedure of sending the camera to Canon Service Centre since now they are closed? I just bring the body alone, receipt and warranty card down the Canon Service Centre. Do I have to bring to Habourfront or Funan Centre will do? How long does it take to clean and caliberate? Within a day? or I have to leave the camera for a few days?

it will cost you $21 for sensor cleaning (warrantied set or not)
Canon @ Funan is more like a drop off service, the one at Harbourfront is the main service centre.

duration wise i am not sure.

it will cost you $21 for sensor cleaning (warrantied set or not)
Canon @ Funan is more like a drop off service, the one at Harbourfront is the main service centre.

duration wise i am not sure.

still have to pay for sensor cleaning....i just bought not long ago...only 3 months leh...still under warranty..

still have to pay for sensor cleaning....i just bought not long ago...only 3 months leh...still under warranty..
hey i bought nikon and they do cleaning for free during the warranty period and done within before you finish a cup of coffee.

You're using a 400D body right? If so, it has a self cleaning sensor.. since your camera is still under warranty, just bring it down and ask them how come sensor so dirty even with a self cleaning sensor.. And also, act :angry:

Just 3 months already dirty like this? :eek:
Did you check when you buy it dude? How did you handle your cam?

this is part of a bigger problem. i think you need to handle your camera with more care. watch out when u change lenses...

dun switch lenses at very dirty and dusty places like along the road side and when you change lenses tilt you camera body downward.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wow.. seriously dirty sensor... You may watch your technique of changing lens... :sweat: you can do swabbing yourself (DIY) :lovegrin:

this is part of a bigger problem. i think you need to handle your camera with more care. watch out when u change lenses...

dun switch lenses at very dirty and dusty places like along the road side and when you change lenses tilt you camera body downward.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

city hall road side change lens....that kind of environment very dirty and dusty huh?....perhaps i didnt tilt my camera body downwards and when i buy the camera body, i also didnt check the sensor whether is it dusty or not....

city hall road side change lens....that kind of environment very dirty and dusty huh?....perhaps i didnt tilt my camera body downwards and when i buy the camera body, i also didnt check the sensor whether is it dusty or not....

but how come 400D dust system oso cannot shake them away :cry: kinda disappointed leh

Status
Not open for further replies.