Why my photos blur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
also try a cheap prime lens like the 50m 1.8, nicer bokeh effect, only the highlights will be pentagon shape then natural round shape because its only 5 bladed.

also if you underexpose, the shadow areas will look noisy, bring your dog out these days, the sun is a killer!

Yoz,
Just helped my friend's wedding. But i still think the photos taken indoor/outdoor, day/night time, are all not sharp. Even when there are ample light.

I was also very careful about zooming to the correct place. Is it because of my lens? I used the canon 300d kit lense most of the time.

can anyone tell me what went wrong? Thks

this is an example of a resized picture
img_4171.jpg

more can be found here

asdfasdfadsf said:
Yoz,
Just helped my friend's wedding. But i still think the photos taken indoor/outdoor, day/night time, are all not sharp. Even when there are ample light.

I was also very careful about zooming to the correct place. Is it because of my lens? I used the canon 300d kit lense most of the time.

can anyone tell me what went wrong? Thks

Saw your wedding series....not bad...composition and all.....but like what you mentioned...the sharpness isnt really there.....are the original files like that also....cause it looks like JPG compression to me....

By the way.....did your hand shake when you took the pics....? cause handshake can cause blurs similar to your photos...when the overall picture is just blur....

Robin said:
Saw your wedding series....not bad...composition and all.....but like what you mentioned...the sharpness isnt really there.....are the original files like that also....cause it looks like JPG compression to me....

By the way.....did your hand shake when you took the pics....? cause handshake can cause blurs similar to your photos...when the overall picture is just blur....

Thks Robin :)

Yes, i thought it might be handshake, but then i am usually not prone to handshake, and almost all the photos got the same amount of blurness, even outdoor when the shuttlespeed is at 1/400. So i reckon its not handshake.

Jpeg compression is one slight reason why there is slight degrade in quality btn my original and the one posted in the net. But the diff is not that great.

Anyway, for the benefit of everyone and myself, i will go and do some testing as soon as i can and hopefully come out with an answer and post it here.

thks

Status
Not open for further replies.