Why many people want to sell their 602 off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 11, 2002
u n k n o w n
Visit site
Just curious. Why suddenly there are a few ppl want to sell their 602 off? From what I know, this is quite a good DC already. Upgrading to DSLR?:dunno: :devil:
at least there are 2:

B&S One

B&S Two

the owners care to share the reasons:dunno:

Is there anything to do with the brand?

Brand & loyal ?

My guess is because they have no faith in the products they have bought? (brand?):cry:

they're just taking turns. Earlier, it was the 707 users that were dumping their cameras. Theres at least one ad for another brand of brand-new digicam as well at the moment. If you've been around clubsnap long enough, its a very common phenomenon. A combination of 'gear acquisition syndrome' and 'finger paralysis syndrome'

Originally posted by 007
Just curious. Why suddenly there are a few ppl want to sell their 602 off? From what I know, this is quite a good DC already. Upgrading to DSLR?:dunno: :devil:
at least there are 2:

B&S One

B&S Two

the owners care to share the reasons:dunno:

I notice that as well. Thought recently there was some kind of 602z craze. I have seen some outstanding photos coming from that cam in this forum.

maybe they're upgradng to S2 Pro? ;p

The 5700 might be a worthy upgrade for those with enough dough cos of the higher zoom (280mm) and tilting LCD. 7i, too, might be good for those who wants a wide angle (the telephoto is only 200mm, less than the S602Z's).

Originally posted by mpenza
maybe they're upgradng to S2 Pro? ;p

The 5700 might be a worthy upgrade for those with enough dough cos of the higher zoom (280mm) and tilting LCD. 7i, too, might be good for those who wants a wide angle (the telephoto is only 200mm, less than the S602Z's).

what about you? are you going to upgrade soon? :angel:

Originally posted by 007
what about you? are you going to upgrade soon? :angel:

nope, won't be changing cameras any time soon. The camera is good enough for me and the good battery life plus relatively noise-free high ISO images are great advantages over the 2 other I've mentioned :)

Hi, Tobey here. In case you are wondering and concerned about the reason for my selling off the cam, nothing to do with brand or such things. Old enough to know quality is not a shining coat of chrome.

It is just that I have a set of lenses, and I wanted to delve into digital, and then... S602Z blew me away with the ease and functionality of going digital, not to mention shortened learning time.

So I am now pooling up the money for..........DSLR. Which I SHOULD have done so earlier (darn) if not for the overly cautious nature that I have in investing...

So there it is. :) And my finger is working perfectly ;p

Originally posted by mpenza

nope, won't be changing cameras any time soon. The camera is good enough for me and the good battery life plus relatively noise-free high ISO images are great advantages over the 2 other I've mentioned :)

glad to hear that!;) More fashion shots!:gbounce:

Originally posted by Tobey
Hi, Tobey here. In case you are wondering and concerned about the reason for my selling off the cam, nothing to do with brand or such things. Old enough to know quality is not a shining coat of chrome.

It is just that I have a set of lenses, and I wanted to delve into digital, and then... S602Z blew me away with the ease and functionality of going digital, not to mention shortened learning time.

So I am now pooling up the money for..........DSLR. Which I SHOULD have done so earlier (darn) if not for the overly cautious nature that I have in investing...

So there it is. :) And my finger is working perfectly ;p
Yeah, thanks for replying. wow! so fast your "evolution" in photography :eek: me? no $$$ then :cry: heehee.......saving now........from zero........

Status
Not open for further replies.