why man are worse than girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

edna mode

hi guys,

I jus joined Clubsnap not long ago but when i posted, not only i was accused as a guy but I realised that there are so many guys out there got nothing better to do. I mean,. I thought clubsnap is a place for photography shoots etc and not gossips?

I am a female and I realised there are very few females here as an organiser

As a girl pt of view, I really upset to learn that there are still man out there wasting their time by talking bad on others , instead of improving their skills .

and for the rest, I am sure you condemmed this guys that talk like a girl.
would like to hear both guy & girl pt of view?

below is how I look like , I am a make up artist. not a model or photographer
enda.JPG

can we put a stop to those unnecessary gossips in the photoshoot sections? :embrass:

But thanks to moderator who opens one kopitiam shop here for us to share, talk, collect info and opinion from other CS users. An interesting forum for any unrelated issue to photography.

I never gossip other people huhhhh ............. :nono:

hey

Correction.... there are many females in this forum and there is an exclusive sub-forum for them within CLUBSNAP :)

Dun be upset, lah..... Generally, Men DUN GOSSIP :bsmilie: -- I am not implying ath else... Er.... I think they are just not game for unacceptable business ethics or wilful remarks. It applies whether someone is conducting a MO, class, photoshoot, selling sth, giving critiques ...etc. Most 'poor' souls, do get flame but not without valid reasons.

MEN dun like dodgy answers ... Be open and honest about things ..i.e. speak up and dun hide ath as someone out there will know what they are up to.

We are all here to share what we know and learn new things on photography .... so, let us continue to enjoy each other company. We ve only one life, y make it so unpleasant ??? ;p As for me, I help 'strangers' in CS. Sometimes, it pays to be helpful and sometimes, not ..but what the heck...that's just being me :sticktong Then again, we are all made differently :devil:

Peace !

edna mode said:
hi, guys.

I jus joined Clubsnap not long ago but when i posted, not only i was accused as a guy but I realised that there are so many guys out there got nothing better to do. I mean,. I thought clubsnap is a place for photography shoots etc and not gossips?

I am a female and i realised there are very few females here .

As a girls pt of view, I really upset to learn that there are still man out there wasting their time by talking bad on others , instead of improving their skills .

will like to hear both guy & girl pt of view?

can we put a stop to those unnecessary gossips in the photoshoot sections? :embrass:

Didn't you just started another gossip on guys? Haha. :bsmilie:

No offence but in all forums there are gossips and there are nonsense as well. It's really up to the individuals and there's no way the mods can control this unless they watch the forum 24 hours and keep deleting messages that are what you termed as gossips, which on the other hand defits the purpose of having a forum. And also there has to be a whole set of criteria as to what is gossip and what is not, what can have and what cannot have etc.

If you like to read, then read. If not, then skip. Easier right? ;p

icer said:
Didn't you just started another gossip on guys? Haha. :bsmilie:

No offence but in all forums there are gossips and there are nonsense as well. It's really up to the individuals and there's no way the mods can control this unless they watch the forum 24 hours and keep deleting messages that are what you termed as gossips, which on the other hand defits the purpose of having a forum. And also there has to be a whole set of criteria as to what is gossip and what is not, what can have and what cannot have etc.

If you like to read, then read. If not, then skip. Easier right? ;p

Steady lah. Bro. :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

edna mode said:
hi, guys.

According to your profile, this is your first post. So how could you have been "accused as a guy" when you posted earlier if this is your first post? :dunno:

I would say its not really a guy/gal gossip thingy but more really of venting off our frustrations. If something really pisses you off (pardon the language),I'm sure that most people regardless of males or females will bitch about it, to our friends, colleagues etc. I'm no different. To put things in a different perspective, imagine you go to a really expensive and yet crappy restaurant, I'm sure you would go back and complain to all your colleagues, friends, of to a greater degree, you would demand to talk to the manager, write in the the papers, shoot of a complaint letter to the restaurant and such, condemning the place. Correct me if I wrong to think you fall into this category, else you would not have started this thread.

Similarly, this is a photography forum, and in respect to the recent incident, I would say that most unhappy people would vent their frustrations, especially toward the source of their unhappiness.

Even in the critique sections, we do have a tendency to banter a lot, and bring the thread off topic.

No offence intended.

Cheers
Darrel

edna mode said:
hi, guys.

As a girls pt of view, I really upset to learn that there are still man out there wasting their time by talking bad on others , instead of improving their skills .

From the impressions I get, girls just love our gossips.

We can't keep up posting nonsense, rubbish, gossips, jokes etc to entertain them.

We have nothing better to do? Can you think of something better for us to do?

edna mode said:
hi, guys.

Any learning sessions might involved some kinds of gossiping. Some are good, some are bad. It is your choice to pick up the good, and discard the bad.
Maybe you don't feel good when you are being criticised, but hope you don't take it to heart. We are here definitely to learn, have fun gossiping and sharing knowledge. Give yourself more time and you will find some friendly and experience people in photography here which will benefit you. :angel:

Metaphor 1:
Logging on to online forums is like going to a buffet. You get to choose what u like to eat. There are bound to be certain dishes you won't like. What would you do in this case? Complain to the chef on his cooking style and presentation? In a buffet, we eat only what we like.

Metaphor 2:
The online forum can be likened to a zoo. Just as there are different kinds of people from all walks of life; there are also different types of animals and species in a zoo. Every living creature communicates differently. That is perhaps, the beauty of differences. When we go to the zoo, we expect to see all kinds of different animals do we? In the same way, are we expecting that everyone talks and behaves similarly in the forum?

snowspeeder said:
Metaphor 1:
Logging on to online forums is like going to a buffet. You get to choose what u like to eat. There are bound to be certain dishes you won't like. What would you do in this case? Complain to the chef on his cooking style and presentation? In a buffet, we eat only what we like.

Metaphor 2:
The online forum can be likened to a zoo. Just as there are different kinds of people from all walks of life; there are also different types of animals and species in a zoo. Every living creature communicates differently. That is perhaps, the beauty of differences. When we go to the zoo, we expect to see all kinds of different animals do we? In the same way, are we expecting that everyone talks and behaves similarly in the forum?

I like your analogy..haha ... :sweatsm:

Ahhh... something I dun often see...troll of the other gender... :eek:

BTW, dun flame me hor. As earlier, your first post and u start firing liao :dunno: :dunno: Make peace, not war.

Also, u haven't seen REAL gossip here... thread deleted liaoz...

edna mode said:
hi, guys.

There is nothing with man against woman ..... it is with the association you are with, or so you claim to be with. The mobile phone number is something most clubsnapper hate to see. I think you know who it belongs to.

blurblock said:
There is nothing with man against woman ..... it is with the association you are with, or so you claim to be with. The mobile phone number is something most clubsnapper hate to see. I think you know it belongs to.
But there's obviously something with women against men, her title of the thread already made a statement that men are worse than girls.

Go figure.

Mmm... I failed to see why are man worse than gals?? To me, we are all different, all unique, There's gals who gossip and gals who dun.. Same goes to the guys....

It's not about who is better, man or woman! It's more about how we can live with one another, learn from one another. But who says we can't chit chat, crack jokes and have fun here? After all, a forum is a tool for communications rite? ;p

Well, I guess I also spend a lot of time chit chating in Kopitiam Sentosa Threads.... But there are also days when I dun really post anything when I'm busy. Have fun posting. :lovegrin:

espn said:
But there's obviously something with women against men, her title of the thread already made a statement that men are worse than girls.

Go figure.

sock puppet? :sweat:

Forum is meant for topics all under the sun.... I agree that topics get carried away to a certain extent sometimes, that is y we have forum moderators to oversee all these.

In short, choose what u like to see and hear.

Oh ****...bush fire again..in Puggol! :)

what happened? who accuse who? what? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.