why "L" plate on the road during peak hours????

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
why "L" plate on the road during peak hours???? You ever wonder???:smilie:

Like morning rush and evening period.... they just slow down the traffic....

Last edited:

It's part of the training, to train them to filter and change lane during heavy traffics. :bsmilie:

fotoudavid said:

Never wondered because that's when business start for the instructors, naturally there are L plates on the road.

It's part of the training, to train them to filter and change lane during heavy traffics. :bsmilie:

very dangerous, last time my instructor told me one "L" plate flipped before........ a lot cars on the road now... especially eunos and bukit batok road.... train them filter lane, then u turn etc.......

saw one scare to turn and stuck there on junction, dunno wanna cry or not, horn them also cannot, make them kan cheong haha

Never wondered because that's when business start for the instructors, naturally there are L plates on the road.

training is okay, everyone needs to be train, but during peak hours?? their business model how old liao i wonder?? now so many cars, especially morning rush....... shd review a bit i think, to be more safe.

training is okay, everyone needs to be train, but during peak hours?? their business model how old liao i wonder?? now so many cars, especially morning rush....... shd review a bit i think, to be more safe.

The different timings are to cater for different group of learners, if there is demand for that time slot, the instructors will teach. There are people who can only make during peak hours, not everyone hold 9-5 jobs

The different timings are to cater for different group of learners, if there is demand for that time slot, the instructors will teach. There are people who can only make during peak hours, not everyone hold 9-5 jobs

ya true..... some every busy one, only maybe 8pm also have....

very dangerous, last time my instructor told me one "L" plate flipped before........ a lot cars on the road now... especially eunos and bukit batok road.... train them filter lane, then u turn etc.......

saw one scare to turn and stuck there on junction, dunno wanna cry or not, horn them also cannot, make them kan cheong haha

Hahaha don't be so bad, we were all once a beginner. Likewise for me, just got license almost 2 years ago :p Instructor told me to book during peak hour period, so that I can learn how to filter during heavy traffic.

Hahaha don't be so bad, we were all once a beginner. Likewise for me, just got license almost 2 years ago :p Instructor told me to book during peak hour period, so that I can learn how to filter during heavy traffic.

no lah, just that now so many cars on the road, if something bad happen then too late liao...... all bro and sis have parents and some have families, so just worried...... anyway, just gotta be careful, actually see lorry, motor, cyclist, L plate etc makes me scare.... LOL...... saw lorry travel at 80 km per hour before..... damn scare... i drive 70 cannot catch up

fotoudavid said:
no lah, just that now so many cars on the road, if something bad happen then too late liao...... all bro and sis have parents and some have families, so just worried...... anyway, just gotta be careful, actually see lorry, motor, cyclist, L plate etc makes me scare.... LOL...... saw lorry travel at 80 km per hour before..... damn scare... i drive 70 cannot catch up

Then how you drive on north-south highway in Malaysia? The heavy vehicles are even faster

so simple...to get those learner driver to acclimatise them so that they can have a feel what is "peak "hrs & evening rush hour like lo...:bsmilie:

so simple...to get those learner driver to acclimatise them so that they can have a feel what is "peak "hrs & evening rush hour like lo...:bsmilie:

Current season drivers oso new bird before.. So patient with them. Even season driver oso accident, wat else to say?

Then how you drive on north-south highway in Malaysia? The heavy vehicles are even faster

Wah you are scaring me leh. I drove down to Malacca at 190km/hr :sweat::sweat:

That's why the L plate is there, it's supposed to remind other drivers to be patient.

We all were learner drivers before.. And well, I don't think anyone really thought about "oh hey it's going to be morning rush and evening period, let's not learn driving now". Neither would it be tenable to say that people can't learn driving during rush hours, that's just nonsensical. Some non-learner drivers pass driving test already still drive very koyak, so...

L-plate drivers are the same as medical students :think:

It's to give driving students the chance to learn to drive under those conditions.

It's also a way to maximize usage of time to earn profits. If they shut down operations from 4pm to 8pm, there's a loss. Even though it might be small loss, a smaller profit margin still means a smaller profit margin