why is photography so important to you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exposure

Apr 6, 2008
i believe to some it is more than just hobby, some are full-timers as careers.:sweatsm:

"Our pictures are our footprints. It’s the best way to tell people we were here" - JoeMcnally

Letting other people see my perspective of the world, one frame at a time.

its more like a hobby to me.

yeah, same as night86mare..
whenever i shoot, i forget everything else too .

for me its really a stress reliever. hahaha ! =D

it also gives me an excuse to stand in the sea waist deep and not feel like a dumbass who enjoys getting his ass wet :)

because i can capture the happy moments :D

cos is it better than ***

Last edited:
It help me see the world from a different perspective; my perspective. Like many, it capture moments before they are gone - humans, things or simply everything.

It is also not just simply to capture shots of moments only, it makes an artist using a different medium to express what we like this 'painting' to be - the camera being the colour paints and brushes, the world is our canvas to let us 'draw' on it. And that satisfaction is beyond word descriptions.

Does anyone feels photography the way I do?

when you feel strong passion for something, that something will be so important to u.

for environment's sake, when i die, i bring with moi a card full of memories instead of earthly possessions. :(

for environment's sake, when i die, i bring with moi a card full of memories instead of earthly possessions. :(

well, i always tell ppl... next time i die, just burn things into a CD/DVD media, and write my name on the CD/DVD media, i will be able to read it... but problem is, anyone successfully cremate a CD/DVD drive yet?

well, i always tell ppl... next time i die, just burn things into a CD/DVD media, and write my name on the CD/DVD media, i will be able to read it... but problem is, anyone successfully cremate a CD/DVD drive yet?

then hor.. u need to listen to the preaching of de garment.. get married.. hab kids.. so when u go thru furnace liao they can toss the card into the ashes.. :bsmilie:

Obviously it is not. Only a hobby, lah.
Good if can enjoy it. Won't die if don't have it.
Find it useful now as a visual record keeping tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.