why i will stop posting in kopitiam

Status
Not open for further replies.
why stop posting in kopitiam ? :( anyway i think shouldnt restrict ownself in any part of this forum. it's part of CS :sweatsm:

Pardon my ignorance... but how is that "below the belt"?

the TS has already stated that he would stop posting in kopitiam
the A/M post would draw the TS back into kopitiam and start another exchange of strongly worded posts.

ClubSNAP's Terms of Use, Rules and Regulations

please use the link above to familiarise yourself with the terms of use and rules and regulations

night86mare,

The world is such. Sometimes they do make mistakes or make wrong judgement. At times the topic discussed was too sensitive and they had decided to censor.

I was advised to lodge complaints as some members, in the midst of discussion, went a bit 'too much'. I never do and will never do. Fortunately or unfortunately, I was warned as they only single out 'a content'.

CS need to mature and I think they are a bit over cautious. I can understand why. However this resulting in keeping the forum but making it not so interesting.

What happened behind the scene, we don't know.

The question is do you want to hear the truth? But of course they are some who took the opportunity to voice their opinion and challenged and critised the ......... so?

night86mare,

The world is such. Sometimes they do make mistakes or make wrong judgement. At times the topic discussed was too sensitive and they had decided to censor.

I was advised to lodge complaints as some members, in the midst of discussion, went a bit 'too much'. I never do and will never do. Fortunately or unfortunately, I was warned as they only single out 'a content'.

CS need to mature and I think they are a bit over cautious. I can understand why. However this resulting in keeping the forum but making it not so interesting.

What happened behind the scene, we don't know.

The question is do you want to hear the truth? But of course they are some who took the opportunity to voice their opinion and challenged and critised the ......... so?

i think the TS and you are on a different wavelength
please post your "grievances" in the faq and feedback forum

Status
Not open for further replies.