Why i cant post image at Critique corner??

Where are you uploading your photos? You are not a gallery subscriber so you have to link the image from another site.

i am at the page where (Login - ClubSNAP Photo Galleries) choosing the file for upload and i just can't find the option Critique corner in the categories for you to choose.

You do know how to post images to ClubSNAP, don't you?
You have to use an image host.

THIS is the link for uploading to ClubSNAP's own galleries and hotlinking from there.

Telsoon said:
o_O, which are the site that i can link from??

Depends on which site you use. I use Flickr but you can use Multiply, Photobucket or any other photo hosting sites

i did do that, via the link. By the way what is image host??

image hosting or photo hosting sites are websites that allow u to upload photos into their database under ur account. u can display images via these image hosting sites using the
tags. spree86 had alr recommended a few free image hosting sites

Last edited:
Telsoon said:
i did do that, via the link. By the way what is image host??

I am guessing you are able to upload your photo to an image host (think of it like an online storage warehouse).
Now in order for your image to appear in a ClubSNAP post, you need to know the URL (address) of that specific image. You then put the address within the tags so the software knows you are trying to hotlink an image.

I thought the sticky instructions were quite clear to be honest.

Yours gives the why while the how is given at the other end which improves comprehension and practice. thanks

Yours gives the why while the how is given at the other end which improves comprehension and practice. thanks
Henry, welcome back. Why don't you give us a portion of your 'How' to improve TS' comprehension?

TS: In addition to what has been written by others here is the link to a quick guide for posting images from Flickr:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/articles-guides/832975-posting-your-picture-flickr.html

But, before you can do this, please go to Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing, create an account and follow the flickr instructions to upload your images to flickr. Once you can see your image there you can follow the Clubsnap guide I posted above. Basically the same applies to other image hosting websites in case you do not wish to use flickr.
For you testing please use the respective subforum: Garbage & Testing