Why don't I join the photoshoots?

Why don't I join the photoshoots? (You are allowed to make multiple choices!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Okay...I may be opening a can of worms here ;)

Of late, I've observed there's a decrease in the number of photoshoots/turnout which I believe both are positively correlated.

What could be the reason(s)?

You can remain anonymous and participate only in the polls; if you are gung ho which I believe many of the members here are, share with us and see how we can improve and refine of photoshoots! :gbounce:

Note: You are allowed to make multiple choices!

ATTENTION:
The follow up to this poll is here

hee..will new learners like us be more of a hindrance ? as in..with our asking of some qs whom the experts deemed absurd...or our pathetic photography skills be laughed upon? :)

Originally posted by Pokka
hee..will new learners like us be more of a hindrance ? as in..with our asking of some qs whom the experts deemed absurd...or our pathetic photography skills be laughed upon? :)

Nonononono! All are us must start somewhere right? IMHO the real experts are those who are really helpful ones...come and join us some times, we are basically a friendly bunch of people! :D

Originally posted by Pokka

Well, i can safely attest that the people who go on shoots usually are remarkably nice and quite willing to explain stuffs, "cheem" terms and techniques.

So no worries. :)

actually i was pleasantly surprised at the recent Dragon Kiln outing... about 12 turned up (normally it's about 4-5 only)... and i don't think there was a single pro among us. just hantam and shoot only hahahha. there were quite a few newbies as well.

so pokka, don't shy, come join us. we won't bite 1. :D

IMHO, i think more exotic locations would help also... the usual BG/zoo/BBNP/JBP etc etc a bit boring already. so i think that's one reason why the Dragon Kiln one had more people. something more interesting to shoot mah.

any1 for a cheap overseas photo "outing" (like malaysia)? ;)

Originally posted by Larry
actually i was pleasantly surprised at the recent Dragon Kiln outing... about 12 turned up (normally it's about 4-5 only)... and i don't think there was a single pro among us. just hantam and shoot only hahahha. there were quite a few newbies as well.

so pokka, don't shy, come join us. we won't bite 1. :D

IMHO, i think more exotic locations would help also... the usual BG/zoo/BBNP/JBP etc etc a bit boring already. so i think that's one reason why the Dragon Kiln one had more people. something more interesting to shoot mah.

any1 for a cheap overseas photo "outing" (like malaysia)? ;)

I want to go Redang!!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by Wolfgang
I want to go Redang!!!!!!!! :D
can... but i don't dive leh... with my figure, i float. :D

i was thinking of something more scenic and mass appeal, like Cameron Highlands, Malacca or Penang (heard the town there is quite photogenic).

Originally posted by AdamGoi
I wan I wan (if time permits)! ;)
school hols? like month of December?

Originally posted by Bluestrike
Ha that the one option that keeping mi from joining.....

AG .. suxs....
so I don't want to go!
:p
didn't you just go wandering around town with him last Sat? :kok:

Originally posted by revenant
No camera yet :embrass:
that's not really a big problem actually... i'm sure we can borrow one somewhere for you to play for the day if you're really keen to pick up photography...

Status
Not open for further replies.