Why don't I join the photoshoots?

Why don't I join the photoshoots? (You are allowed to make multiple choices!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean sucker? I would say lucky guy is more appropriate.:bsmilie:

Hey let's all try to make it to SEED this Wednesday. Then we can all meet each other personally and try to organise some outing.:thumbsup:

For me, i'm shy =) Well if i got to fly overseas, it will cost alot for a 16yrs old guy =)

why so shy, it doesnt matter. just go ahead and sure learn somthing new

Wolfgang said:
I want to go Redang!!!!!!!! :D

Diving?? What cam do you bring there?? I am lost as to underwater cams. Would like to bring D100 but that's like impossible. :)

live simple, help each other and all the best in future..:p

I tend to go solo because I'm afraid I might slow the group down. I always take a long time to deliberate and think and might backtrack even. I also like the quiet and solitude when I go shooting. I can't "think" when there are too many people around me chatting.

some of the outings groups are so large that probly end up shooting one another instead. i will prefer small-size groups (3-5) and with proper plan of where to go, how to shoot etc. summore i am using small camera, not those dslr.... :eek:

kijer said:
some of the outings groups are so large that probly end up shooting one another instead. i will prefer small-size groups (3-5) and with proper plan of where to go, how to shoot etc. summore i am using small camera, not those dslr.... :eek:

I usually use a prosumer too..:)

Maybe we should have a small outing for small cameras one day?:D

i think goin for big group outings is good preparation for overseas tour, as u also walk in big groups n cant take too much time thinkin, confirm cant backtrack too :)

haha i think a gathering for smaller cameras would be good. cos there's alots of restrictions tat smaller cameras can't do. eg more noise and mostly max f stop onli 8. haha no depth of field. then can exchange tips on using these cameras too plus not so technical.

for me. its equipment, and i am the kinda shy type. i would rather work with pple whom i am familar with.

and yah.. some other factors involved. i would rather participate in shooting events, sports events. and others rather then jus model shoots which i think its rather boring.

so why not organise shoots that involve other aspects of photograhy like sports. landscape or others ? ;)

glennyong said:
for me. its equipment, and i am the kinda shy type. i would rather work with pple whom i am familar with.

and yah.. some other factors involved. i would rather participate in shooting events, sports events. and others rather then jus model shoots which i think its rather boring.

so why not organise shoots that involve other aspects of photograhy like sports. landscape or others ? ;)

yea. i guess i agree too. heh. abit shy lar... ;) also cuz im using a prosumer cam ( Fz5 ), so...feels abit left out if you compare me with big boys with big toys...heh.

metallilan said:
yea. i guess i agree too. heh. abit shy lar... ;) also cuz im using a prosumer cam ( Fz5 ), so...feels abit left out if you compare me with big boys with big toys...heh.
Hi,I'm too green in term of skill in shooting and hope to join more outing from you guys out there.;p ;)

LazerLordz said:
I usually use a prosumer too..:)

Maybe we should have a small outing for small cameras one day?:D

well if alot of the prosumer cam users are interested why not? haha.. i might be too ;)

metallilan said:
well if alot of the prosumer cam users are interested why not? haha.. i might be too ;)

That greats.Can learn from the them too;p

Status
Not open for further replies.