Why Does Peninsular Plaza Smell Like a Sewer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

albertsy2

Jul 22, 2009
As the title asks.

Does it? I think the smell is from the shops upstairs that sell spices and stuff.

Burmese herbs and their pastes......

we gave the ang moh hell with our belachan...... now its our turn

"Stinking smell in Peninsula Plaza"
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=546008

Though I also think it;s the poorly maintained toilets. There's just that certain... Aroma... That reminds me of open sewers, or the smell at the north-bound section of the Bishan MRT. I think the circle line diggers dug too deep. :p

It's OK la, TS is sharing his Tips & Tricks to buying equipments at Peninsular's camera shops - what to avoid, what to look out for. LOL...

As the title asks.

Did you ever hear the expression: "I can smell a good deal from far".. ?? Peninsular Plaza tries to make it hard for newbies to smell ni the air a good deal, easier for those of us who are used to the smell :)

-- Marios

I don't think it's the food. Myanmar food is quite delicious and doesn't smell so... rancid.

Have you all tried the food court downstairs? There are a lot of myanmar people during dinner time but they don't smell offensive at all.

It could be the toilets like one poster has said.

Wah, I have a shock when I saw the title :bsmilie:

Someone actually started an exact same thread a few months back and the TS closed the thread because the comments were getting too personal.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=546008&highlight=peninsular+plaza

Peninsular Plaza got really smell that bad meh? :dunno:

Ya, it's smelly. Basement doesn't have that smell though.

suspect its the sewers at the ground floor. upstairs smells ok. only the ground floor and 2nd floor.

It could be sewerage seepage; it's an old building.

Ya, it's smelly. Basement doesn't have that smell though.

You got go Golden Mile before or not :bsmilie:

Anyway, read that attached thread and the mystery will be solved :D

For me, I think the smell is ok ;)

saw this and wanted to laugh aloud ....... cause ... i think so too ... but only at the back exit i find it stinky

Status
Not open for further replies.