Why Doctor ask you to cough when doing medical checkup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikonsiao

Sep 2, 2004
singapore
www.weddingdairy.blogspot.com
Hi Guys,
Ever wondered why Doctor ask you to cough hard while his hand is down south holding your family assets? What's the Link between coughing and testicles?

Any doctors around? :bsmilie:

To make sure your lungs etc are still intact and dun fall out when you cough. He's holding your assets to make sure they don't fall out though. :p Hey he really grabs ur b*lls while you cough? :bsmilie:

nikonsiao said:
Hi Guys,
Ever wondered why Doctor ask you to cough hard while his hand is down south holding your family assets? What's the Link between coughing and testicles?

Please tell us what kind of medical problem you've got first?

Wah Piang, what are you guys thinking :bsmilie:

Remember the full body checkup that we go through before we go in NS as well as after NS, there is this part where the Doctor ask you to cough while he press you there... you all really no idea or am i the special one.... :bsmilie:

nikonsiao said:
Wah Piang, what are you guys thinking :bsmilie:

Remember the full body checkup that we go through before we go in NS as well as after NS, there is this part where the Doctor ask you to cough while he press you there... you all really no idea or am i the special one.... :bsmilie:

I think u kena molested! :devil:

"they juz like to watch young men balls jiggle. LOL"
- anonymous

dun quote me~! :sweatsm:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I am having a ball of a time listening to all these!!

nikonsiao said:
Hi Guys,

I think the doctor wants to see if there is any liquid leakage from ur asset when u coughed...

Not too sure if I'm correct...But mine is working perfectly :bsmilie:

rainman said:
I think the doctor wants to see if there is any liquid leakage from ur asset when u coughed...

Not too sure if I'm correct...But mine is working perfectly :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I am dying from laughter! My balls are bursting!

I heard that this is a primitive test for impotence. This is from some unreliable source. :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

thot they would ask you to turn ur face to the left or something, then cough?
Maybe so you wouldn't catch them staring? LOL

juz a speculation...haaa :sweatsm:

I was dying of knowing what's the reason..... so...... :sticktong

Some inguinal hernias don't cause any symptoms, and you may not know you have one until your doctor discovers it during a routine medical exam. Often, however, you can see and feel the bulge created by the protruding intestine. The bulge is usually more obvious when you stand upright, especially if you cough or strain.

Other signs and symptoms of an inguinal hernia include:

Pain or discomfort in your groin, especially when bending over, coughing or lifting
A heavy or dragging sensation in your groin
Occasionally, in men, pain and swelling in the scrotum around the testicles when the protruding intestine descends into the scrotum
-------------------------------------------------------------
and the answer is so.... :sweat:

nikonsiao said:
Hi Guys,

HIS hands??
:eek:

nikonsiao said:
Hi Guys,

Did you request an "Asset Evaluation"?

Have you asked your accountant whether he would do it? It's cheaper. :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.