why do u like photography?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it gets me out into the fresh air, makes me appreciate nature more, makes me look around my world in greater detail, and because of all the friends I have made from this hobby :)

dunnoe leh.... its just photography that i like. just keep shooting lor... the PASSION i suppose....

photography is truth at as many frames second my camera can give me. read my qoute! :D

the anticipation of knowing whether your prints will come out ok or totally destroyed regardless of the thousand of rolls you've taken. always that butterfly in the stomach feel. still have everytime i sent the print to the lab. :D

i can see common things in different perspective thru photography besides making new friends.

because... ... i like photography because... i write a lot.... so much till i realised that i need pictures to replace words.... so now.... not only i write alot.. but i compliment my writings with my pictures....

A picture speaks a thousand words....

i use pictures to express my thoughts....

I use pictures to express my feelings...

and i use pictures to tell everyone how i feel about things i see and do....

To transfer whatever that is going thru my mind into prints. Freezing the moment in time. Let my photographs speak for themselves..... ;)

Heh, well i've realized that I don't even need to take good pictures to enjoy this hobby. I can't count how many times I have gone out to a location and taken home lousy pictures because i'm not in the right frame of mind (or something) but still enjoyed my day because I have breathed fresh air, enjoyed the stunning scenery, and spent some time with my friends. Of course, IF I get good pictures that makes it more worthwhile.

Amfibius said:
Heh, well i've realized that I don't even need to take good pictures to enjoy this hobby. I can't count how many times I have gone out to a location and taken home lousy pictures because i'm not in the right frame of mind (or something) but still enjoyed my day because I have breathed fresh air, enjoyed the stunning scenery, and spent some time with my friends. Of course, IF I get good pictures that makes it more worthwhile.
I totally agree with you.
But I'll be feeling disgruntled that I wasted film.

Anyway, photography requires you to walk long distances and carry heavy stuff.. So, it is no doubt an enjoying workout. :D

Photography allows me to see things at different perspectives...learning to be more flexible and most importantly patient. I used to be an extremely impatient person..waiting 5 mins is good enough to make me scream... :devil: but in photography, impatience = waste of rolls of films = waste of money...thus making me a more peaceful person I guess :)

I just wanted to stop time ............ waiting for the perfect picture is what i live for in photoghaphy..........

My life is always in a rush.... but when i pick my camera up..... i feel that i have all the time in the world for myself..... :thumbsup:

Simply because photography is therapeutic for me.

Cheers,
-Michelle- :D

coz humans seek to fulfill their senses.

We love to Eat, the foods we like, to satisfy our tongues, sense of taste
we love comfy clothes, nice environment/temp/humidity, we get aircon, cushy pillows etc, sense of touch
we love nice music, regardless of ya fav genres, we buy CDs, hifis, sense of hearing
we love fragrances, get perfumes, aroma oils, sense of smell

we love nice visual images, we want to capture it, keep it close to our hearts 4ever, sense of sight.

cherish every sense that u have, as some of us do not have all of them,

embrace humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.