Why do Singaporean Girls Prefer Ang Moh than the local boyz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blowblue

Jan 20, 2007
Just wondering on the above question...why do they prefer Ang Mohs?:dunno:

Plus why is it that we rarely see the local boys with the Ang Moh girls?:dunno:

~~Peace:thumbsup:

yes, peace, sister :thumbsup:

not true tat singapore gals prefer Ang Moh...

Perhap the reason we do not always see asian guys with Ang Moh gals is that Ang Moh guys prefer asian gals... hehe...

Since when do Singaporean girls prefer ang moh boys?

Are you sure?

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/

sorry lah..i was just reading this and that question just popped out. I've phrased the question incorrectly....maybe it should be...why you see lots/some SG galz with the ang mohs boyz, but not SG boyz with the ang moh galz?

not true tat singapore gals prefer Ang Moh...

Perhap the reason we do not always see asian guys with Ang Moh gals is that Ang Moh guys prefer asian gals... hehe...

Wif the china population that is overwhelmingly male...the local SG girls being pursued by the ang mohs, what iz the local boyz gotta do??:confused:

But really, i dun see many sg gals with Ang Moh guys... more often philippine/ Indonesia gals with Ang Moh guys... hehe...

Even if she is a Singaporean, most of them r not chinese.... so think u dun have to worry too much...

This maybe true, because most of my guy friends also find asian girls more attractive as compared to ang moh girls. Oh some China chinese girls can be amazingly attractive, and nice "figure" too if you guys know what I mean! :p

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/

sorry lah..i was just reading this and that question just popped out. I've phrased the question incorrectly....maybe it should be...why you see lots/some SG galz with the ang mohs boyz, but not SG boyz with the ang moh galz?

So... you came to this conclusion becoz XX decides to get a Ang Mo boyfriend?? And she represent's the entire female population of S'pore!?!?

We live in a sad sad generation indeed....:bsmilie:

And do singaporean boyz prefer singaporean girls?

So... you came to this conclusion becoz XX decides to get a Ang Mo boyfriend?? And she represent's the entire female population of S'pore!?!?

We live in a sad sad generation indeed....:bsmilie:

ya very sad case... poor bimbo mistaken...

dunno y... saw the 1st page, she sound like a desperate bimbo dying to crawl out of poverty... willing to just do anything & everything to get out of it... :bigeyes:

I agree that there are more SG Gals-AngMoh relationship compared to SG Guy-AngMoh. But whatever the reason is, lets not elaborate further. FYI, I also see a lot of SG Chinese Gals- SG Indian Guys relationship as compared to SG Chinese Guys-SG Indian Gals. But I see a lot of Chinese Guys-SG Malay Girls...

Please do not take my view wrongly n apologise if it unintentionally offended but its not meant to be. Its just my observation and just wanna share with you guys..and girls...

zzz...Sleeping Idol

I agree that there are more SG Gals-AngMoh relationship compared to SG Guy-AngMoh. But whatever the reason is, lets not elaborate further. FYI, I also see a lot of SG Chinese Gals- SG Indian Guys relationship as compared to SG Chinese Guys-SG Indian Gals. But I see a lot of Chinese Guys-SG Malay Girls...

Please do not take my view wrongly n apologise if it unintentionally offended but its not meant to be. Its just my observation and just wanna share with you guys..and girls...

zzz...Sleeping Idol

Maybe they are very tanned Spore chinese gals.... I have mistaken quite a few of them before... untill they tell me their names.... Tan, Lim, Lee or such....:)

Haha... i realised some of u r really funny...

Maybe they are very tanned Spore chinese gals.... I have mistaken quite a few of them before... untill they tell me their names.... Tan, Lim, Lee or such....:)

u say until like SG Chinese guys nobody want like that... all other races taken... SG Chinese guys resort to pets.. :bsmilie:

why singapore girls prefer singapore girls? :sweat: (hint: butch)

Status
Not open for further replies.