Why do people keep typing 'len' instead of 'lens'!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because its one of the few English words with a singular form that ends with an 's'? :p And you know... Proper English not Singaporean's forte.

They do it deliberately to make people like you unhappy. :bsmilie:

You are witnessing the Coming of Mispelling Crusaders and the English Destructionists. :D

Be very very afraid. :eek:

exactly! The standard of english today is becoming very very :thumbsd:

we know wat they talking; can do already

This is a 5 cents, 10 cents thing, school is reopening soon.

Cheers.

Nong nong time ago allaly talk like this. So is it nowadays or nowsaday? :dunno: :bsmilie:

well at the end of the day so long people are able to communicate what they wanted, that is more important.. the idea must get crossed to the other parties..

indeed our English standard is a bit way of as compared to the past.. but.. well then again that is why people started to use this term "Singlish".. self-explanatory..

This is a 5 cents, 10 cents thing, school is reopening soon.

Cheers.

remind me of what is happening for the past few weeks.

if want say now is a day,
say now is a day.
no need nowadays
or nowsaday.
si beh mafan leh.
even 100 par sent ang moh don't say like that. :D
Ya, that was nong nong time ago. So its tuesday or toosday..................hehe ;p

Proper English not Singaporean's forte.
Neither is the English in England speaking English. Try taking comprehension of a conversation among some Londoner, and you will end up with a lot of spelling mistakes.

There is even a country which english totally disappear. why in America, they have not used it for years.

It really irks me when people forget the letter 's' in lens..

It's camera lens, NOT camera len right?!

Walao!

Nowaday there is people who after eating have nothing to do, go pickly on other people poor comment of English to make fun off. this is a photograhic forum not a British Counsel forum for pits sake

Pai seh lah bro, ppl like me england quite unpowderful, not very boomz, grammar are lousy and spelling phail. Vocabulary even more dunno how to describe. 你大人有大量 ok? :angel:

Last edited:
Irks you? Looks like u have pretty much nothing better in life to do. Most ppl are busy with work,family and keeping their job. Bro I will really irks if I lose my job now. Get a life. Are u a English teacher

It really irks me when people forget the letter 's' in lens..

It's camera lens, NOT camera len right?!

Walao!

You've just invented the word "Len".

1. Can you len me your lens?
2. I wan to len photography.
3. Wear more lah. Today is Si Beh len.
4. You want len with your kopi?
5. The len is too bright. Got not so power or not?
6. Tu Len.
7. Don't be Kwai Len.

:bsmilie:

Neither is the English in England speaking English. Try taking comprehension of a conversation among some Londoner, and you will end up with a lot of spelling mistakes.

There is even a country which english totally disappear. why in America, they have not used it for years.

i got a boss whose a londoner as well...sometimes he tend to make certain comments that are somewhat out of the blue/context...even my superior have some difficulty understanding him way of english.

well TS the level of english displayed in this forum is not as bad as hwz...try going there to take a look, you be shocked to the core by their countless spelling mistakes...as if they wanted to spell it in that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.