Why do girls accept William Hung but boys don't accept Furong Jiejie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dRebelXT

May 14, 2005
I am just wondering.

Both of them have no talent, both of them are wasting earth's electricity & resource and
people's time & attention.

Why do William Hung is acceptable? Is it because he is from the west? ;p

I think because William Hung has tried his best and has no regrets.:bsmilie:

Underdog kinda personality?

Fortunately the William Hung thing had died down. Let's face it, he was nothing more den a hyped up rejected 'idol' at American Idol and everyone went gaga over him for a period in history. The whole 'reality tv' thing really bluffed us all when its all rigged. Right down to the final result.

I still have his horrible MP3s with me. Listening to the Hotel California sends me into spasm and keeps me awake for the next 8hrs. Works better den caffine. :) That's the only good point abt his singing.

jsbn said:
Underdog kinda personality?

Fortunately the William Hung thing had died down. Let's face it, he was nothing more den a hyped up rejected 'idol' at American Idol and everyone went gaga over him for a period in history. The whole 'reality tv' thing really bluffed us all when its all rigged. Right down to the final result.

I still have his horrible MP3s with me. Listening to the Hotel California sends me into spasm and keeps me awake for the next 8hrs. Works better den caffine. :) That's the only good point abt his singing.

u even bothered to download?.... i wonder who bought?:bsmilie:

hehe, who cares. These people are like random noise, come and go, then
nobody remember them.

FRJJ quite entertaining...for some strange reason, I can laugh over her but I can't laugh over William Hung or Steven Lim.

dRebelXT said:
I am just wondering.

Both of them have no talent, both of them are wasting earth's electricity & resource and
people's time & attention.

Why do William Hung is acceptable? Is it because he is from the west? ;p
William hung is humble, he didn't say he's the best or most handsome, unlike Furong, thick skin and arrogant.

Ru Hua :bsmilie:

Drudkh said:
William hung is humble, he didn't say he's the best or most handsome, unlike Furong, thick skin and arrogant.

yah.. i dun realli like arrogrant and think skin girls lah... tats why... FRJ is like... yucks lah!

Venom81 said:
Ru Hua :bsmilie:
I saw a Taiwan variety show 快乐星期天 recently and she was in the show, without those horrendous makeups, looks way much better. She's a very open minded and cheerful woman I must say, very admirable.

Paul_Yeo said:
I prefer Steven Lim :thumbsup:
give me a break, that clown! :bsmilie:
errr not refering to that clown in CS. ;p

With added the so-called 50cent 'power'. :)

No... make it $1 worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.