Why did you chose your present camera?

Why did you choose your present camera?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormz777

Nov 3, 2002
N/A
I am curious to find out what is the major influence which make us made that mammoth plunge on that expensive toy of ours ;p

Maybe there's some other reasons that I left out??;)

How abt the situation faced by some currently, wanna buy a particular model but no stock, so settle for its nearest rival?

Hmm .. jeff, that's a good one!

How do I edit the poll? Or can I?:confused:

Got 3 cameras, one for spying purposes, second for professional purposes and last one is high res compact.

very please with all of them

:bsmilie:

you should add one more option... "because it serve my purpose"... hee... i got the cp995 because it have everything i needed...

It's the fate: D60 WAS BORN FOR ME;)

Originally posted by tomshen
It's the fate: D60 WAS BORN FOR ME;)

tsk tsk tsk...... what a "bu yao lian" comment :D :devil:

I'm a sucker for comments in dpreview forums. Everytime I visit that site I get this irrational urge to buy a new lens or camera. Like right now, a 1D is looking mighty tempting....

Originally posted by MrBig
Got 3 cameras, one for spying purposes, second for professional purposes and last one is high res compact.

very please with all of them

:bsmilie:

Just abit curious here....what are the 3 cams u mentioned ?

Originally posted by StreetShooter
I'm a sucker for comments in dpreview forums. Everytime I visit that site I get this irrational urge to buy a new lens or camera. Like right now, a 1D is looking mighty tempting....

1D? Not 1Ds? :devil:

Regards
CK

Originally posted by StreetShooter

LOL ;)

the 1D can be had for around 6k or less second hand.....

how do i know? i made a few inquiries..........

Bought the best I could afford but also because of their strong construction... this is the same with all my other bodies.
(Okay, one was on impulse... but an educated impulse! :D )

Originally posted by Red Dawn
Hi

i chose my camera(s) cos I know exactly wat i want, and know exactly wat to look for :)

Are you sure?
Are you absolutely sure?

Are you sure it's not because David A. H. uses it too?:devil:

BTW, where do you want to go for a photography vacation? :devil:

:rbounce: ;)

Originally posted by Sin

Are you sure it's not because David A. H. uses it too?:devil:

ha! u referring to the nat geo series? nah.....i've heard of him looooong time ago. he's old news :)

if i have ever had a photography model to look up to, it would have be Sam Abell. as u can see, my signature ha always been a quote of his ;)

now that's a photojournalist as well as an artist :)

for those who haven't discovered him.....

http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0202/abell_intro.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.