WHY Cser are stingy with their comment ?

Why CSer Stingy with their comment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

besh

May 8, 2005
I believe most of you ever experienced this issue...
When you took some shot, and wanted some comment or advice.....

and after couple of minutes.... hour..... days......

the viewers # shoot up to hundred/thousand..... and comment is less than 10% over the #view..... why ?

** IT's NOT why you don't give comments, but what make you think members don't give comment?

not nice, dun work for me, dunno how to improve.

so no comments. tht's wht i feel...

I'm not a pro, so cannot comment. :)

Its a balance between a certain style of photography and people who are into such. You cant expect everyone to comment blindly if they're not sure about the subject.

Would it be happening if your comments are valid and the poster actually benefited from it but yet he/she is not appreciative? ;)

What if this photographer become your potential competitor in the near future? Will it happen? Lets look at today wedding market, there are so many wedding photographers around as compared to 2 years ago? I'm not saying that competition is no good, but over-heated competition is bad for the market.

Anyway, I'm just a normal photographer and I don't think I'm qualified to give quality comment. :bsmilie:

To me, this is a technical FAQ or exchange website,
if we stingy with our comment just because we scare others steal our idea,
or we scare the person become our competitor... i think it's a bit stingy,

maybe i'm not a pro in this line, so, nothing to do with my stomach/pocket.
this is purely a hobby for me...

so, i think we gotta view this question from both hobbilist/full-time-photography....

SORRY for didnt add in this 2 point at the beginning...

sometimes when I saw some bad photos, but lots of people say they are good. so being newbie, I think they maybe right and I am wrong. So I better keep my mouth shut.

besh said:
To me, this is a technical FAQ or exchange website,
if we stingy with our comment just because we scare others steal our idea,
or we scare the person become our competitor... i think it's a bit stingy,

maybe i'm not a pro in this line, so, nothing to do with my stomach/pocket.
this is purely a hobby for me...

so, i think we gotta view this question from both hobbilist/full-time-photography....

SORRY for didnt add in this 2 point at the beginning...

To be frank, I've seen many such cases. I don't think its the stringy issues, it whether how many of these pupils are appreciative. Why waste time on strangers/pupils if they are not appreciative? ;)

Usually I just don't have anything constructive to say.
If I say anything, it may be a stupid comment.

ually I just don't have anything constructive to say.
If I say anything, it may be a stupid comment.

you are jsut too humble...
NO "idea" is stupid :)
but we view different thing from diff angle.

scanner said:
Would it be happening if your comments are valid and the poster actually benefited from it but yet he/she is not appreciative? ;)

Agreed ,,,, so wat ?? :dunno:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Agreed ,,,, so wat ?? :dunno:
So nothing happen loh... :bsmilie:
You thought what, yi sheng xiang she meh (hope my PingYing is correct).... ;):ipuke:

scanner said:
So nothing happen loh... :bsmilie:
You thought what, yi sheng xiang she meh (hope my PingYing is correct).... ;):ipuke:

yu sheng xiang xun .. :faint: :ipuke:

Paul_Yeo said:
sometimes when I saw some bad photos, but lots of people say they are good. so being newbie, I think they maybe right and I am wrong. So I better keep my mouth shut.
Just like life, there are many ways to look at it, so do images. You can't like what others do and vice versa :).

KNIGHT ONG said:
yu sheng xiang xun .. :faint: :ipuke:
Oops, is this how it is spelled?
Anyway, those who knows me, know that I prefer to share my experience face to face, but then hor, I don't have much experince to share as I'm not a pro... and I'm still learning. ;p

scanner said:
Oops, is this how it is spelled?
Anyway, those who knows me, know that I prefer to share my experience face to face, but then hor, I don't have much experince to share as I'm not a pro... and I'm still learning. ;p
Pros don't use D2X and have a exhibition on a Tibet Trip exhibition @ Jurong Library one hor? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.