Why CS so active during weekdays?

ManWearPants

Jul 14, 2008
Singapore
I find a strange phenomenon in CS. During weekend this place is quiet as a whisper. But when it is weekdays when all supposed to be at work, suddenly it comes alive.

Why har? :)

I find a strange phenomenon in CS. During weekend this place is quiet as a whisper. But when it is weekdays when all supposed to be at work, suddenly it comes alive.

because we are unproductive people :)

and we are proud of it :)

Week day pretend to work & look busy at the computer. Weekend enjoy mah. You don't know? :think:................:bsmilie:

Its now called Snap-Book.... another time abusing device like Facebook. :bsmilie:

Because weekends aunties are out and about all over Singapore.

Uncles can go and busy chatting them up.

No time for CS. :bsmilie:

Bcoz, during work, we need to let out the sound of keyboard frantically clacking. Our KPI might depends on it.

weekends are so happening...

go outings,
go gear shopping,
buy and sale meet up,
shoot free fashion shows,
shoot models photoshoot,
shoot TFCD,
shoot events,
shoot rom and weddings,
shoot birthday party,

where got time to go surf CS?

weekends are so happening...

go outings,
go gear shopping,
buy and sale meet up,
shoot free fashion shows,
shoot models photoshoot,
shoot TFCD,
shoot events,
shoot rom and weddings,
shoot birthday party,

where got time to go surf CS?

weekend we take photos.
weekdays, we discuss the photos here lor. then, if there's still time, do some work ;)

...eat snake besides working

So most of you skiving at work. tsk...tsk..tsk. *shake head*

nope... we're discussing about the part time baristas :bsmilie:

Is there PC for barista to login to CS? Do you mind old man? I want to apply. Barista can get to know many xmm. :)