Status
Not open for further replies.

pisces25

Nov 8, 2002
not even 99.999% uptime

:dunno:

not even 99.999% uptime

:dunno:

well.... 10K+ users, 1million plus posts, 24/7 service, at any given time, u have 200-300 people logged in at the same time plus equal amount of people just browsing.... gee... can someone please contribute $$$ to owning a server farm? kindly contact CS Admins Darren, Jason Ho or Edmund.

fyi - CS servers are rented some a service provider. we ain't no Google... :what:

well.... 10K+ users, 1million plus posts, 24/7 service, at any given time, u have 200-300 people logged in at the same time plus equal amount of people just browsing.... gee... can someone please contribute $$$ to owning a server farm? kindly contact CS Admins Darren, Jason Ho or Edmund.

fyi - CS servers are rented some a service provider. we ain't no Google... :what:

then you all should upgrade the system and start charging more to recover the cost.

Its more to the hardware problem that i see here, not bandwidth.

then you all should upgrade the system and start charging more to recover the cost.

Its more to the hardware problem that i see here, not bandwidth.
do you want to pay to surf CS? kindly subscribe to webspace to show your support

I welcome CS maintenance.

I make use of the downtime to have a haircut.

GA64.jpg

since when did we charge?

You wan us to pass you the bill?

TIA for the new server... else... talk is cheap.

means that I will have a share in the profit from the collection of money on the advertistment.

Talk is never cheap.

Did you pay for some hosting package?

Unless we're charging users, else how come you are enforcing a 99.999% uptime?

he wants uptime, you are having advertistment on your website, you got to show those who are paying that you have a uptime.

means that I will have a share in the profit from the collection of money on the advertistment.

Talk is never cheap.

he wants uptime, you are having advertistment on your website, you got to show those who are paying that you have a uptime.

with your type of attitude, i really wonder did we owe you a duty of care?

first this is a free usage online forum, its inevitable there might be issues from time to time, we're running on old servers, and with a huge capacity to cater to the masses.

and seriously, to show to the advertisers is really none of your business as well.

if you have anything against the administration of mod, please pm us. If you wanna do some donations, we welcome as well.

We,the mainstream user are not paying to help even out the cost of this site so why are you people demanding a zero downtime?

Talk is never cheap.

If there's anybody demanding uptime,it should ONLY be the advertisers/producers.
Who are you who isn't part of a monthly premium to demand?
The way i see this issue,the admins are only accountable to those who fork out a premium for the service of this site.
Definetly not you.

hello,

we pay 3k and 1k for advertising in two local portals, they also have downtime, sometime a whole day, not even say a word of sori for the downtime, also don't tell you why and when will it be up, treat it like nothing happen like that, all the advertisers also L L still have to carry on advertising there.

Oh...I saw lots of junk post by somebody selling handphone stuffs prior to that....so I tot the shut down was to clear up the shits :lovegrin:

Anyhow.....relax lah guys.....it's better to do regular maintenance than to have a long downtime......hosting and maintaining a website is not as easy as seting up your home standalone PC......we should praise the CS admins....3 cheers for making CS one of the best forum in SG, JB and some say Batam :thumbsup::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.