Why controlling the tradition media is so important

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be an inclusive society, we need to listen with our heart to all BUT not necessarily agree with all. If you close out before even trying to listen and understand, you will be like living in a well.

I am sure most of you heard of the Emperor's new clothes and the Swing stories. It is the result of not about to listen to real thing due to the screening done by supporters that protect their own benifits. Therefore, overly control of media is bad and when people experiences things that are different from what they read,listen, or even have direct contact with, then they will question.

And he is a chicken hawk conscientious objector playing all big saying he would use the US military if he had too.

I don't like to sound so cynical but America has been so gerrymandered that in my state for example if you are liberal forget about winning anything...your vote does not count period. Let's not even go into the cheating, dead people voting, and hanging chads and all of that stuff.

Here is what I feel about our Congress:

View attachment 8985

I think the last four words of this gentleman in this 45 second clip sums up my feelings and what many folks in the country think as well...

https://youtu.be/7KZTDtTkHW8

Corporation money in politics is the only politics in town in almost all countries. heh.. In the end, he has to pander to his campaign donors. They all do.

Last edited:
Corporation money in politics is the only politics in town. heheh.. In the end he has to pander to his campaign donors. They all do.

Hence the need for the Knieval stunt.

Maybe he needs to try jumping the POTUS and SCOTUS too...

When the Joker said "What this town needs is an enema" he wasn't sh!tting one bit if you ask me...LOL

There are a small number of Americans who believe the CIA controls all of our major MSM outlets...I'm not so sure there might not be some truth to that. :what::what::what:

So Langely might be like the Snake River Canyon...go google what that building is now called. (CIA headquarters Langely Virginia)

Last edited:
Hence the need for the Knieval stunt.

Maybe he needs to try jumping the POTUS and SCOTUS too...

When the Joker said "What this town needs is an enema" he wasn't sh!tting one bit if you ask me...LOL

There are a small number of Americans who believe the CIA controls all of our major MSM outlets...I'm not so sure there might not be some truth to that. :what::what::what:

So Langely might be like the Snake River Canyon...go google what that building is now called.

You mean the Military- Industrial Complex?

You mean the Military- Industrial Complex?

Not even Evel Knieval himself could jump that one now probably...this would require superhuman skills to bring those guys into line. Someone like this guy and unfortunately he is only with us in spirit nowadays... :angel:

https://youtu.be/SncapPrTusA

*Note previous post edited for clarification.

Last edited:
To be an inclusive society, we need to listen with our heart to all BUT not necessarily agree with all. If you close out before even trying to listen and understand, you will be like living in a well.

I am sure most of you heard of the Emperor's new clothes and the Swing stories. It is the result of not about to listen to real thing due to the screening done by supporters that protect their own benifits. Therefore, overly control of media is bad and when people experiences things that are different from what they read,listen, or even have direct contact with, then they will question.

The role of traditional media is to give Singaporeans hope and optimism turning them from doubters to be true believers.

Maybe sometimes the picture may be a bit rosier but that doesn't stop Singaporeans propelling themselves to achieve the first world status.

Ask yourself would you be rather live in gloom and darkness or in the hope for a better and brighter tomorrow? :)

6ca1cd48a012e2c7397aa3c2d7054e10.jpg

Last edited:
Not even Evel Knieval himself could jump that one now probably...this would require superhuman skills to bring those guys into line. Someone like this guy and unfortunately he is only with us in spirit nowadays... :angel:

https://youtu.be/SncapPrTusA

*Note previous post edited for clarification.

hahahahahahahahah....... lmao

The role of traditional media is to give Singaporeans hope and optimism turning them from doubters to be true believers.

Maybe sometimes the picture may be a bit rosier but that doesn't stop Singaporeans propelling themselves to achieve the first world status.

Ask yourself would you be rather live in gloom and darkness or in the hope for a better and brighter tomorrow? :)

6ca1cd48a012e2c7397aa3c2d7054e10.jpg

Being a main paper, I ask for the truth nothing but the truth. That is also the principle of journalism. Please correct me if I am wrong

Being a main paper, I ask for the truth nothing but the truth. That is also the principle of journalism. Please correct me if I am wrong

It's the truth that we're going to enjoy a better tomorrow.

That's the whole truth.

Nothing but the truth. :)

Last edited:
It's the truth that we're going to enjoy a better tomorrow.

That's the whole truth.

Nothing but the truth. :)
------------------------------------------------------

your post is (as so often happens) only a primitive diversion. :)

People manipulate, suppress,
intimidated is one of the characteristics
of a "free state," correctly. :cool:

By nature I'm not a pessimistic. I'm a true believer.

Singapore's progress and prosperity after Separation have prove me right in every election.

May the Empire strike again. :bsmilie:

SW-0040_Star_Wars_The_Empire_Strikes_Back_one_sheet_movie_poster_l.jpg

---------------------

the "time stamp" of your post 04:44 is not soooo good. :D

....bad for the Empire :bsmilie:

Last edited:
That's why the Empire needs coalition with the Dark Force for now, future and beyond..... :bsmilie:

d1a810cec3d3197770177c9ffed85f4c.jpg

--------------------------

The three look as if they work for a funeral company. ;)

I told you 04:44 is a bad sign for YOUR Empire. :cool:

I'll let you know whether it's a good or bad sign after the election results are announced. :bsmilie:

-----------------------------------

it needs no elections.

You know perfectly well.
The result is yet fixed before (as always) the elections. :D

I already know the "election" result. :cool:

Last edited:
-----------------------------------

it needs no elections.

You know perfectly well.
The result is yet fixed before (as always) the elections. :D

I already know the "election" result. :cool:

If you can see the future please buy the next winning lottery for me. :bsmilie:

please buy the next winning lottery for me. :bsmilie:

Having a massage in Geylang, going to watch pole dancing in Clark Quay and getting drunk, visiting Orchard Towers for fun and pleasure, watching ang moh tourists hit the locals in HDB hallways, going to JB to see floor shows, etc. is this all getting to expensive for you sir?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Relax! Don't fight it...hahaha

Last edited:
Having a massage in Geylang, going to watch pole dancing in Clark Quay and getting drunk, visiting Orchard Towers for fun and pleasure, watching ang moh tourists hit the locals in HDB hallways, going to JB to see floor shows, etc.

You need to bring this in order for you to enjoy all that: :bsmilie:

one_hundred_thousand_dollar_bill_American_front.JPG

Semalat Datang! :)

Last edited:
Having a massage in Geylang, going to watch pole dancing in Clark Quay and getting drunk, visiting Orchard Towers for fun and pleasure, watching ang moh tourists hit the locals in HDB hallways, going to JB to see floor shows, etc. is this all getting to expensive for you sir?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Relax! Don't fight it...hahaha

"going to JB to see floor shows" this does not exist for the last 3 decades or so heh

Status
Not open for further replies.