Why celebrity photos look so great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true, I spent 3.5 hours to prepare the set and take test shots, then later magazine people come, then later celebrity come, take around 45 mins, then they pick.. its tiring but great feeling :p

Hi all,

Chanced on this link in DPreview, it's got a great youtube video showing the process in setting up.

http://onemansblog.com/2007/03/06/why-celebrity-photos-look-so-great/

Wes

Thanks for sharing, but I don't think the time spent to set-up is worth the final result.

When I saw your post, the first thing that comes to my mind is: photoshopping. :bsmilie:
:bigeyes: seems like you have already been there, done that? :)

If they pay you $10000 or more you better do a good job! In fact, whatever they pay you, you have to do a good job! If you love your job that is.....and it is your resposibility to deliver to the client.

HS

Thanks for sharing, but I don't think the time spent to set-up is worth the final result.

When I saw your post, the first thing that comes to my mind is: photoshopping. :bsmilie:

use photoshop to post process a good photograph and high chance you'll get a great looking picture

use photoshop to post process a bad photograph and high chance you won't get anywhere

;)

use photoshop to post process a good photograph and high chance you'll get a great looking picture

use photoshop to post process a bad photograph and high chance you won't get anywhere

;)
but use photoshop with good retoucher and you can save a picture that the ^#@$ client is too cheapskate to reshoot...:)

yes, it is all photoshop...when you have celebs who party all night and who now last to their 40s and 50s, it is inevitable :)

;)

i think it shd be

use photoshop to post process a good photograph and high chance you'll get a, excuse my french, FU(KING excellent picture

use photoshop to post process a bad photograph and high chance you will get a nice picture

sorry ar i ardent photoshop fan

i think it shd be

use photoshop to post process a good photograph and high chance you'll get a, excuse my french, FU(KING excellent picture

use photoshop to post process a bad photograph and high chance you will get a nice picture

sorry ar i ardent photoshop fan

Well then! I think most people won't have a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.