Why can't I log in my Flickr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koplady11

Dec 2, 2009
East forever and ever
Hey guys! I currently use Flickr for my uploading of photos in in cs. At home its an auto-log in, or rather, I never log out of it on my home laptop.

Right now I wish to access my account through my work pc. I understand that Flickr is part of Yahoo. However, whenever I wish to sign in, I'd be redirected to yahoo log in, which I did not use any yahoo id for my acct.

Anyone ever encounter this? Any direct links that I can access my acct from?

Hey guys! I currently use Flickr for my uploading of photos in in cs. At home its an auto-log in, or rather, I never log out of it on my home laptop.

Right now I wish to access my account through my work pc. I understand that Flickr is part of Yahoo. However, whenever I wish to sign in, I'd be redirected to yahoo log in, which I did not use any yahoo id for my acct.

Anyone ever encounter this? Any direct links that I can access my acct from?

Flickr is under yahoo, just login in the yahoo page and you will be able to access to your flickr.

when you log in to yahoo and at yahoo front page, you able to see the link to flickr, and any other sites under yahoo.

dear,

i face the same problem too.
for my side i believe office network is crappy
so i refresh many times ....

it lead me to yahoo, log in, refresh and refresh and then go into flickr you will be prompt to enter password again.

most likely should be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.