why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??


Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2003
1,590
0
0
Singapore
chester.sg
#3
People tried and feels it doesn't work as claimed, so sell lor. I bought one and it is nowhere better than my omnibounce. But I just hang on to it and try a bit longer. As long as it's not worse, I'm ok.
 

West_ray

Senior Member
Feb 10, 2003
1,864
0
36
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
#4
this is a trend in CS. when a new product is announced, everyday wants it, when a product is selling, another fella will think it's not gd, and then he will also sell it.
 

Witness

Senior Member
Mar 18, 2004
6,943
0
36
33
www.maverickatwork.com
#5
maybe selling coz they changing flash or changing system? or maybe selling to get the PJ version?

hahaa
 

#6
1). simply because they do not know how to use LSII to its full potential.

2). they do not know how to truly use the flashgun.

3). they do not know how to use both the flashgun and the LSII together.

4). they simply do not use the LSII that often to warrant a S$70+ purchase.

5). they do not like the look that the LSII gives. :dunno:


to each their own la... u buy then sell then others buy again lor!

BUY BUY BUY!!!



i can't think of anything else currently. but i'm very happy with my LSII PJ and Classic. i can't imagine going back to bounce cards.. stofen omnibounce... etc.etc.:bsmilie:
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,903
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
#7
Cheesecake said:
1). simply because they do not know how to use LSII to its full potential.

2). they do not know how to truly use the flashgun.

3). they do not know how to use both the flashgun and the LSII together.

4). they simply do not use the LSII that often to warrant a S$70+ purchase.

5). they do not like the look that the LSII gives. :dunno:


to each their own la... u buy then sell then others buy again lor!

BUY BUY BUY!!!



i can't think of anything else currently. but i'm very happy with my LSII PJ and Classic. i can't imagine going back to bounce cards.. stofen omnibounce... etc.etc.:bsmilie:
I share the same view with you here, I have both also, getting another one for spare..


Put it sample is many people buy it and think LS PJ and Classic can do wonders, will help to improve their pictures, but the reality hurts.....


Most equipments don't produce lousy pictures, but photographers will......
 

#8
catchlights said:
I share the same view with you here, I have both also, getting another one for spare..


Put it sample is many people buy it and think LS PJ and Classic can do wonders, will help to improve their pictures, but the reality hurts.....


Most equipments don't produce lousy pictures, but photographers will......
yes, understanding of flash exposures is very critical. having all the best accessories only make u look good but when it comes to the crunch, u're found wanting.:sweat:

cheers to 2006!
 

KNIGHT ONG

Senior Member
Dec 18, 2003
5,792
1
38
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
#9
catchlights said:
I share the same view with you here, I have both also, getting another one for spare..


Put it sample is many people buy it and think LS PJ and Classic can do wonders, will help to improve their pictures, but the reality hurts.....


Most equipments don't produce lousy pictures, but photographers will......
Actually I quite likes the LS PJ .. at least colour and overall results better than I used bounch card .. :sweatsm:
 

Jan 21, 2006
55
0
0
#11
wiht so many selling theirs,

pm me cause i will buy them all-whatever names.......:cool:
 

Chris Lim

Senior Member
Oct 24, 2005
3,213
0
0
34
#12
TMC said:
well same as 300D,350D,D50,D70 some ppl just buy w/o knowing if they need it. buy first, think later.
LOL sounds like the BBB viruz. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

yanyewkay

Senior Member
Sep 22, 2004
3,924
0
0
Cons digger.
#13
TMC said:
well same as 300D,350D,D50,D70 some ppl just buy w/o knowing if they need it. buy first, think later.
i like such ppl.. then it's ppl like me who go and kio the cheaper 2nd goods. :D
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#15
Because people only hear it's good so they buy, they don't bother to evaluate if it suits their needs and whether it performs up to their expections.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom