Why baby born on plane will get free flights for life??

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071229063448AAInSdK says
"Many people will also say that if a baby is born on a plane, that child will get free flights for life. That is not true. Even if a baby is born in a plane, there have only been two recorded incidents where the baby was allowed free passage for life. This is a rarity, and NOT the norm."

Is it cheaper to be born on an airasia flight than in a hospital?

How about conception in plane?

forgive me, but i tot when the mother is into some stage, she cannot board the plane ??

forgive me, but i tot when the mother is into some stage, she cannot board the plane ??

According to the news report, the baby was born way too prematurely. But it is true that most, if not all airlines, will not allow a woman in late pregnancy stage to board an airplane.

most airlines do not allow mothers who are close to delivery stage to take planes because of issues

1) birth in air
2) citizenship

if you're still in the air and gave birth, as long as you're in XXX country's airspace, that baby is the citizen of XXX country .. if im not wrong .. there were political remarks years ago about this

Is it cheaper to be born on an airasia flight than in a hospital?

How about conception in plane?
then you get free conceptions on plane for life .... but make sure you don't take those cheap domestic budget airline in some third world countries ....:think:

It is the complimentary gift from air asia to the mother and the baby to fly for life, and the baby is now named as (air asia in chinese).

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071229063448AAInSdK says
"Many people will also say that if a baby is born on a plane, that child will get free flights for life. That is not true. Even if a baby is born in a plane, there have only been two recorded incidents where the baby was allowed free passage for life. This is a rarity, and NOT the norm."

Get your baby born in a camera shop, there'll be a lifetime supply of Canons and Nikons. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

He may get free flights for life but like everyone else he will be taxed to death.

Get your baby born in a camera shop, there'll be a lifetime supply of Canons and Nikons. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wow..like that i get mine next time born in car showroom...free lambo and BMW..after can buy more more cameras...some more BMW show room not too far from leica also...haha

hehe
so what about getting free flights for life?

baby born prematurely are subject to more health problems and most insurance com. do not want to cover them

It is the complimentary gift from air asia to the mother and the baby to fly for life, and the baby is now named as (air asia in chinese).

Lucky the baby is not born in a bus.

If not the baby will be named "SBS Transist". :bsmilie:

And if born in a taxi, the baby's name will be "CityCab". :bsmilie:

Lucky the baby is not born in a bus.

If not the baby will be named "SBS Transist". :bsmilie:

And if born in a taxi, the baby's name will be "CityCab". :bsmilie:

So i assume your name is KK or ME or
GE or what? Haha:cool:

What happened to Sony :bsmilie:?

Back to topic, free flights for life is seriously :eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.