Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdie

Feb 14, 2002
All photoshoot sessions i've seen so far are girls girls girls girls...
:|

No guys??! ;p

PS: i'm straight.

all photoshoots are profit driven, beside, there are more guys than girls in CS
so it is it is easy to find guys shooting girls than girls shooting guys

there are shots of guys here. you just need to look harder.

maybe we should get stevenlim...
you think the response will be good? i bet he will do it for free also.. ;p

Stevenlim? Just met him a few days back... keep calling me an energiser bunny.. dont know why

there is ! just that they are in another forum ... i saw them shooting a muscular man at sentosa beach ... as they shoot the guy had to unbutton his jeans more and more until .... :sweat: (the rest is history... :cry:)

there is ! just that they are in another forum ... i saw them shooting a muscular man at sentosa beach ... as they shoot the guy had to unbutton his jeans more and more until .... :sweat: (the rest is history... :cry:)

....which type? fridae?

All photoshoot sessions i've seen so far are girls girls girls girls...
:|

ask you, if you are bored single male at home..

and you are dead sick tired of going out with your butties to shoot photos of each other.. because it seems a bit weird after a while..

would you pay money to shoot YET ANOTHER GUY?

of course not. it is more worth it to pay money and have a warm fuzzy melting feeling in your heart when a supposedly pretty girl with monster eyelashes and cutesy nails does a victory sign at you and puffs out her cheeks. :bsmilie:

How about girls dressing up as guys? Would that work? Might be an interesting shoot if we get female model to wear suits and stuff men wore at work.

If all else fail, we can get a bunch of crossdressing guys for photo shoot. Hehehe....

How about girls dressing up as guys? Would that work? Might be an interesting shoot if we get female model to wear suits and stuff men wore at work.

If all else fail, we can get a bunch of crossdressing guys for photo shoot. Hehehe....

You ask for it, he is cosplaying nanoha

I saw him a few times crossplaying. Costume is not that bad actually, and he is full of passion (or else he would not dare). I am curious probably he could be the costume maker, else what will the reason Hayate want to cosplay with him...

I know an eminent photographer in Singapore who looks for male specimens from the bangladeshi construction workers. They model for him for very small fee, sometimes just the cost of a meal. According to him, many of these construction workers have very good physique and got hair in the right places to have a certain look that most Singaporean men can never attain.

You ask for it, he is cosplaying nanoha

I saw him a few times crossplaying. Costume is not that bad actually, and he is full of passion (or else he would not dare). I am curious probably he could be the costume maker, else what will the reason Hayate want to cosplay with him...

I saw him too! Too bad not so yandao.... But the Cosplay is great. You think he might wanna be the model of the day for a photo session?

I saw him too! Too bad not so yandao.... But the Cosplay is great. You think he might wanna be the model of the day for a photo session?

No idea how to contact him.
To be honest he is far from photogenic, but his costumes are really great, and he has so much passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.