Why always need justifications to buy a Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adorable

Jun 8, 2009
Bury Road
A few of my classmates pondering to switch Mac and ask me what's the justifications and reasons to get a Mac?

Whenever people know I am a Mac user, they will ask me "why do I need a Mac?" :angry:

When people buy a Windows notebook, how come no one fire them for justifications to use Windows.

lol coz windows is the norm
i just switched recently too
and my frens are asking why i switched

coz Mac hardware is always older, but the price is always higher.

for the same price, you can buy a PC box with better specs.

just look at the graphics card on the latest macs, then compare

Just tell them

A apple a day, keep the doctor away.
A Mac a day, keep the virus away.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

I got very irritated whenever people scrutinise me and squeezing me for reasons to use Mac.

I wanted to tell them "Tell me compelling reasons to use Windows" :angry:

I got very irritated whenever people scrutinise me and squeezing me for reasons to use Mac.

I wanted to tell them "Tell me compelling reasons to use Windows" :angry:

so you can get updated info bout the latest viruses

iMac's IPS screen better leh.

why u switched to be same as moi? ;(

A few of my classmates pondering to switch Mac and ask me what's the justifications and reasons to get a Mac?

Whenever people know I am a Mac user, they will ask me "why do I need a Mac?" :angry:

When people buy a Windows notebook, how come no one fire them for justifications to use Windows.

ya hor, why are you using Mac ha?

"because its MAc .... "

"because i want to be different ..."

"because i don't want to see the blue screen of death"

I got a Mac becuz I already have a Window PC liao.

BTW Mac is so easy to use. no horse run

"because its MAc .... "

Sometimes being different always got questioned up and down, left and right and people think by default, it is the right way is to use Windows.

Use Windows, no one will press you for thousands and one reasons.

Maybe use Mac is by choice and use Windows is default so, use Windows, no one will question.

No need earth-shattering graphic cards for me. I partition my Macs with Windows just to to play games like Dragon Age and Company of Heroes and I like them just fine. All the rest of my working apps on Snow Leopard. What's important for me that my macs are free from malware, spyware, tupperware etc.. :)

"because its MAc .... "

apparently it's the Black Screen of Death now for Windows 7 :bsmilie:

The answer is so simple. Windows holds 95% of global OS market share, where as apple market share is less than 5%. Were you just born yesterday?

Don't get mad...
The reason is that for the "perceived" same function that Mac and PC (Windows) can perform, Mac will always cost more. ALOT more.

But, if the cost came down, and more people start to use Mac, it will become more of a target for virus attack. So, be thankful that people are thinking twice before getting that Mac. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.