Why Alvin Tan so liddat

allenleonhart

Sep 17, 2008
Sex blogger takes to Facebook to blast media, critics - Yahoo! News Singapore

Getting into the media limelight was never my intention. But now I have media attention knocking on my door, I have two choices: hide from it or learn to manage and use it to my advantage. The point is that a lot of people are focused on the wrong aspect; they are focusing on the nature of my publicity (sex, morality, ingratitude to certain institutions, etc.). That aspect, i.e. how I rose to fame, is immaterial. I, being the cunning and conniving character I've always been, am focusing on the magnitude and thus potential of that publicity.

Sibei XL sia... :sweat:

This guy needs to fix his brain.....typical ah sia kia whom doesn't give a damn to the rest of the world

dunno leh. asean scholarship somemore is no need bond if i remember... and law is damnnnn expensive. i'm still trying to find place to get money to study AND serving 2 years in army now. zzz

Silliness has a name, in this case. Desperate for 3 minutes of publicity. He actually thought that he "rose to fame". Ignore & let rot.

dunno leh. asean scholarship somemore is no need bond if i remember... and law is damnnnn expensive. i'm still trying to find place to get money to study AND serving 2 years in army now. zzz

got ppl threaten to chop of his kkj in MY. :eek:

insert appropriate lawyer-related innuendo jokes here.

He's enjoying the moment because we allowed him to. We gave attention to an attention seeker.

To write this message, I have already given this sorry excuse for a human being more attention than he deserves.....

And by replying to this thread and starting it. We consciously give him attention. I actually agree that it is us making ourself all so hyped up and judgemental while blaming him for being attention seeking. He's actually pretty smart cause he knows that and he is using it as his defence.

he looks like a Bob Marley wannabe groupie Clown with that rasta reggae hat

Rasta is a lifestyle religion and this cupcake is too sissy for that

thepicture37.jpg

Last edited:

So you can imagine how TL I was when the PM said 'Every Singaporean son is precious ' in his most recent speech announcing handouts to NSmen.

Total BS

He is not a Singaporean son just that he is making use of our money and heng ah not our woman to get his so called "fame" that woman had been made use of irregardless that she is also a willing party. She hurt her parents big time, wasting their time, effort, sacrifices and money.

a failure of the merit based system is ignoring other metrics of excellence such as moral uprightness and humility .

a failure of the merit based system is ignoring other metrics of excellence such as moral uprightness and humility .

I'd say it's a tight slap on gov body who anyhow give expensive scholarship to foreigners. Now he get the grant, gone to other country, cause an uproar and laugh: Catch me if you can....

It's truly disgraceful to Singapore.

Not very long time ago, got Michael Fay incident. Even US President's plea, he still get caned. This will make people think carefully before doing anything funny on this beloved island.

Last edited:

how to even measure moral uprightness and humility?

They need to learn how to shoot. Lol.