Why after all this time...

wootsk

Deregistered
Aug 12, 2007
Small Island
I'm still a newbie?:dunno:

Last edited:
Cos you never post pics of your feet. No one can identify you. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

cause ur post count no pass 2k so cant senior member.

though even if u fit the criteria, also no senior member...

cause ur post count no pass 2k so cant senior member.

though even if u fit the criteria, also no senior member...

:think: Senior member = Skilled photographer?

What quest do I have to attempt to be a senior member? Enlighten me, the great one.

:think: Senior member = Skilled photographer?

What quest do I have to attempt to be a senior member? Enlighten me, the great one.

your asking wrong guy.... which part of my account says senior member?

i am not skilled, and still far and certainly haven't reached. so i refer u to others...

u can have mine senior member title, i dun need that....

if the title can trade for NTUC vouchers........

Got two outcomes from this posting.

1) People agree with you.
2) People disagree with you.

Got two possibilities for this posting.

A) You think you are a newbie.
B) You don't. You need someone to tell you so, for whatever reason.

So there are 4 interpretations..

1A) Ok, but you gain nothing.
1B) Your self-image is dashed. Bid for love fail. You lose something.
2A) You learn that you think too lowly of yourself. Highly unlikely outcome.
2B) You get your "love", which you already had in the first place. You gain nothing.

:cheergal:

Just some self reflection. Well this is kopitiam after all, so I am reflecting about myself with my level of photography.

Just a while back, I am thinking about a Mamiya TLR.

I am interested in 1 due to the ability to carry lens around instead of another TLR for different focal length. I started thinking about if the lens is a hassle to change. I wonder if it suits me, I read answer from others, but without own experience and knowledge that comes with handling of the item, I cannot get an answer for myself on my limitation. There are a lot that I have not tried, analog or digital. Answers that came from others that I do not handled it before which makes me wonder my level of tolerances against others and validate the accuracy of the answer on myself. I am not trying out something new, but something old which has been tried many many before me, I am still far and a lot to learn and try. Looking at it makes me feels I am still a newbie.

If you look at some answer from others when replying to a question, there are some who posted like a copy and paste from internet when they cannot give an answer from themselves and "their" knowledge. If I ever reply such a question where I never tested it before, I will claim that part of the knowledge is from what I read but not from me. (Like linking it to the site)

The world is so big and I am so small. (Please don't show me a world map or a globe...)

Got two outcomes from this posting.

1) People agree with you.
2) People disagree with you.

Got two possibilities for this posting.

A) You think you are a newbie.
B) You don't. You need someone to tell you so, for whatever reason.

So there are 4 interpretations..

1A) Ok, but you gain nothing.
1B) Your self-image is dashed. Bid for love fail. You lose something.
2A) You learn that you think too lowly of yourself. Highly unlikely outcome.
2B) You get your "love", which you already had in the first place. You gain nothing.

:cheergal:

Neither 1 nor 2 (It doesn't really matters when I just want to type a self reflection in a kopitiam)
Not A or B (I am really still a newbie)
1A. (Just some commenting)

Regarding the senior member thingy, I am just tagging along with other post. But it does makes me curious a bit on how does this senior member thingy comes about.(Since someone mentioned it out of now where) o_O Maybe the ex-senior member can answer this. (We all know who. :))

everyone's good at some things, and a newbie at other things. don't beat yourself up over something so trivial....

unless of course, you're bad at what you should be good at, and good at all the bad stuff.

Trying alot of cams, old, new, analogue, digital doesnt make one a seasoned photographer either.. if nt all the ah peks and uncles at peninsula and funan can be pros and seniors, wateva tat u are seeking to be.

I feel your pain =P