Whose Line Is It Anyway? DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTCahHTC

May 9, 2008
WHOSE LINE IT IS ANYWAY?
anyone knows where I can purchase the every seasons (i think there's 5 seasons altogether) on DVD? i tried many places, like Poh Kim, TS etc... but to no avail...
argh! suddenly craving for it... show's just too funny to be true.
anyone can tell me where I can get it in Singapore? or is it not on sale anymore?:cry:

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2007
Bukit Timah
There's 2 versions, the BBC one and the Drew Carey one. Which one are you looking for?

ahbian

May 23, 2006
WHOSE LINE IT IS ANYWAY?
anyone knows where I can purchase the every seasons (i think there's 5 seasons altogether) on DVD? i tried many places, like Poh Kim, TS etc... but to no avail...
argh! suddenly craving for it... show's just too funny to be true.
anyone can tell me where I can get it in Singapore? or is it not on sale anymore?:cry:
I get my fix from youtube. And for me its better since they compiled all the best parts.

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
try the 2 DVD shops over at SLS. can't remember their names. but if you can't find them there, as my ex-colleague told me, you probably can't find it in SG.

amazon is your best fren... :bsmilie:

HTCahHTC

May 9, 2008
There's 2 versions, the BBC one and the Drew Carey one. Which one are you looking for?
Drew Carey :D

I get my fix from youtube. And for me its better since they compiled all the best parts.
LOL! i watched them from youtube too. but it somehow doesn't satisfy me... ;p

try the 2 DVD shops over at SLS. can't remember their names. but if you can't find them there, as my ex-colleague told me, you probably can't find it in SG.

amazon is your best fren... :bsmilie:
SLS? sorry, but may i have the long form?
amazon huh? sure thing...;)

EDIT: is SLS referring to Sim Lim Square?

Last edited:

afbug

Aug 19, 2004
Planet SG™
o_O :bigeyes: o_O
how long ago was that?
2 weeks back but I'm not sure if i really saw the show for sale. What I know is that they have lots of sitcoms and comedies and i remembered seeing Drew Carey's face on some of them. All on 3rd level.

HTCahHTC

May 9, 2008
Get them off Bittorrent. They have every single episode.

There's a whoseline dedicated forum also on the web
correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that illegal?

2 weeks back but I'm not sure if i really saw the show for sale. What I know is that they have lots of sitcoms and comedies and i remembered seeing Drew Carey's face on some of them. All on 3rd level.
okay, thanks dude! will check out this weekend. ;)

blueayz

Nov 19, 2004
Eastnorth
Inquired at Borders and Gramophone. Both don't carry nor take orders. Was referred to Amazon instead. Anyway its showing on Starworld now I think, or is it another channel. Can buy a recorder and record it, and record other shows too. Am using the Starhub box myself. Very cool with its auto series-recording function now.

May 19, 2008
correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that illegal?
Yes, it is illegal. Was gonna comment on that suggestion but didn't want to sound like a prude in case TS also has a casual attitude towards IP. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom