Who's the next Singapore Idol?

Who will be the next Singapore Idol?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
without a doubt, $inzTe1 would be $inkapore Idol.. kah-ching, kah-ching..

i vote for paul :bsmilie:

Just another Taufik vs Sylvester contest....:( i do agree that the organisers should think very hard whether there should be a 3rd SI or not.

zaxh81 said:
i vote for paul :bsmilie:

Him? Well, he's wierd, but he does look interesting, but then again one dimensional in his singing.

Haha, he has a mouth looking like that of a fish, that's why i always call him Paul TwoGills!:D

personally, i hope jonathan will win. he`s more marketable as compared to hady. hady can only sing malay and english numbers... look at the amount of english artistes out there. as for jonathan.. i think they will market him to china, taiwan... but of course, he needs to attend some chinese singing classes.. =x

but of course, i`m not gonna waste my money to vote. we`ll just see.. haha. they should just stop singapore idol... no more third round..

;p just my 2 cents worth of comment..

personally, i hope jonathan will win. he`s more marketable as compared to hady. hady can only sing malay and english numbers... look at the amount of english artistes out there. as for jonathan.. i think they will market him to china, taiwan... but of course, he needs to attend some chinese singing classes.. =x

but of course, i`m not gonna waste my money to vote. we`ll just see.. haha. they should just stop singapore idol... no more third round..

;p just my 2 cents worth of comment..

and ur racist

Actually I think the last two contestants do have good potential, and both should be assured of singing careers after, but still must work hard lah. Jonathan could be quite a star if they groom him for the Chinese market.

Who cares.:dunno:

I second that!!! Don't know, don't really care. I've got better things to do than vote, like come here and see what's going on here. NOT!!

Kit said:
Do people here seriously think these 2 characters can make it big???
No, I don't think so.

But do note that past performance (i.e. T&S) is no guarantee of future performance.

The show's a joke :bsmilie:

We're at this stage of the competition and they're still "singing" off-key :sweatsm:

And the "judges" can still say they are good??? :dunno:

I thought they were all supposed to have been given vocal training...or was it vocal straining? :bigeyes:

_

Status
Not open for further replies.