Who's still awake at this hour and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just finish pasting CD stickers for a outdoor wedding couple, looking around for ppl to sell their 1DmkII at $4500 or lower...

Just took a shower, waiting for hair to dry ... also involved with the Primary One Orientation later today so preparing answers to some of questions which the parents are going to ask ... ;)

Adam Goi said:
Just took a shower, waiting for hair to dry ... also involved with the Primary One Orientation later today so preparing answers to some of questions which the parents are going to ask ... ;)
after a long nite ......of Para Paradise

kekke.e..

Adam Goi said:

Life of a teacher is quite tough hur??? ;)

Other than thinking about whether to shoot tomorrow, I am also contemplating about my career change and forward direction in life. It's one of those thoughtful night for me this early morning.

i m up looking at reports on the phuket tsunami. going diving next week in phuket dunno whats the situation now. planned this trip half a year ago, thank God me and my buddy didnt book the trip earlier.

need to schedule my timetable for next semester.

bigfatfish said:
i m up looking at reports on the phuket tsunami. going diving next week in phuket dunno whats the situation now. planned this trip half a year ago, thank God me and my buddy didnt book the trip earlier.

It's indeed a blessing in disguise. Something that is related to this news. It was said in Japan, a great Master had predicted that some calamity will befall Japan this year and this calamity had yet to arrive yet. Could this Tsunami be a forecoming of what's in store for Japan?? Some believe it to be a major earthquake. Anyone else heard of this story before?

crazypaladin said:
It's indeed a blessing in disguise. Something that is related to this news. It was said in Japan, a great Master had predicted that some calamity will befall Japan this year and this calamity had yet to arrive yet. Could this Tsunami be a forecoming of what's in store for Japan?? Some believe it to be a major earthquake. Anyone else heard of this story before?

interesting. never heard the story before , care to elaborate?

me.....slept the whole noon...now cant sleep...edit photos....lottsa backlog...sianz.....

bigfatfish said:
interesting. never heard the story before , care to elaborate?

Erhm, our Japanese colleagues told this story to us while we were in Japan for a business trip. According to them, this great sooth-sayer mentioned that Japan will experience the biggest calamity yet this year. It was mentioned it will take the form of big earth quake and till date, it has not come true yet but many believed it will come on the last day of this year. Well, that all of what I know at the moment.

crazypaladin said:

Other than thinking about whether to shoot tomorrow, I am also contemplating about my career change and forward direction in life. It's one of those thoughtful night for me this early morning.

i always thought of a career change, things on my sector is slow...snail slow.

with building pressures from my parents to get our own apartment, thinking about getting more personal space for myself, savings, weddings, etc the list goes on...

crazypaladin said:

Okay ... did somewhat enjoy my hols ... time to work work work!

All the best to you crazypaladin ... if you're religious, a prayer will be useful! ;)

not realy sure how to categorize myself..... i have a day job but after office hours and weekends, i am a full time pog. :cool:

SO i am holding 2 jobs..... :sweat:

One job is for financial security (cos it pays pretty well) and the other for satisfaction, passion,.... unlike some of my pog friends who does it full-time, i dun really face the same pressure of looking for assignments to fill the wallets. So quite happy to be were I am now. ;)

Maybe one day, i will take the plunge..... :think:

Belle&Sebastain said:
i always thought of a career change, things on my sector is slow...snail slow.

with building pressures from my parents to get our own apartment, thinking about getting more personal space for myself, savings, weddings, etc the list goes on...

You know something? We have some common thoughts tonight. I am also thinking about personal space, savings for wedding etc. The thought of the impending event forecoming is enough to break the nerves of most men/women!

Status
Not open for further replies.