Who's On Ops Manning This Weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonKing

Dec 6, 2005
Singapore
As per title.Hopefully won't get called up,bought tickets to watch spiderman 3 this saturday :bsmilie:

Call your IC to check the chance of activation :)

OPS on this weekend ? better dun watch the movie then as the SAF logo will flash and alert on the cinema screen upon activation and will distract the movie mood.

Call your IC to check the chance of activation :)

OPS on this weekend ? better dun watch the movie then as the SAF logo will flash and alert on the cinema screen upon activation and will distract the movie mood.

I don't know who's my IC yet cause my first reservist in July.

You mean the logo will flash in the cinemas??? Didn't know about that! :bigeyes:

the area IC won't know also.. .. Call up the guard room to ask is better.

You mean the logo will flash in the cinemas??? Didn't know about that! :bigeyes:
Yes. Open Mod will announce thru TV, Cinema and radio.

the area IC won't know also.. .. Call up the guard room to ask is better.
Usually if the unit is kiasu, they will alert the area IC. I used to be an area IC.

means my unit damned bo chap liao.. basket.. always no warning..

Open mob u got M+8, silent mob M+6, depend on how on ur unit is... finish the show then go back lor...:sweat:

Open mob u got M+8, silent mob M+6, depend on how on ur unit is... finish the show then go back lor...:sweat:
KAH better hope you have UFO to send you direct there.

Im not so much worried about the movie,i just don't feel like going back & waste my precious saturday. :bsmilie:

SimonKing, whats ur unit code name? I also kena MOB leh... hahaha

Im not so much worried about the movie,i just don't feel like going back & waste my precious saturday. :bsmilie:

Bo Bian la...... u r a singaporean guy mah...:bsmilie:

what is ops manning?

KAH better hope you have UFO to send you direct there.

How i wish im like Nathan Petrelli & Hiro Nakamura in Heroes.Freeze the time,fly over to scan my ic & then fly back again :bsmilie:

er..

anyone for next week ??

Status
Not open for further replies.