Who's on Friendster

Do you have an account in Friendster?


Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

willyfoo

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,048
0
0
43
North
willyfoo.com
#4
I use friendster to catch up and find my old friends... however the marketing and positioning of the site seems very much for dating and making new friends.. such that my older friends tend to shun away from it thinking they are too old for dating..

Those who want to add me can add me using
First Name: Willy
Last Name: Foo
 

OzOn3

New Member
Jul 12, 2003
1,050
0
0
32
Singapore
www.nig3l.com
#5
Hey, perhaps some official from CS can make an account called ClubSnap! Then we can add ClubSnap as a "friend". Won't that be easier to locate us CSers?? :D
 

Wolfgang

Senior Member
Apr 29, 2002
5,688
0
0
39
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
#7
Oh hey, look! The troll is back. :rolleyes:

MrBig said:
Alot of good looking babes in Friendster

no need to pay $$$ to know them

real cool! :bigeyes:
No need to pay? Must be quite a deviation from the usual way you meet women then i gather? :rolleyes:
 

Jun 2, 2002
975
0
0
hErE lAh
#9
MrBig said:
Alot of good looking babes in Friendster

no need to pay $$$ to know them

real cool! :bigeyes:
aiyo only such remarks can come from you.

but do they really want to know you?

now that is another question altogether .........
 

Newman

New Member
Mar 2, 2003
943
0
0
TBC
#11
Wolfgang said:
Oh hey, look! The troll is back. :rolleyes:



No need to pay? Must be quite a deviation from the usual way you meet women then i gather? :rolleyes:
lavenderlilz said:
aiyo only such remarks can come from you.

but do they really want to know you?

now that is another question altogether .........
Maybe now women pay him to stay away from them? :D
 

Newman

New Member
Mar 2, 2003
943
0
0
TBC
#16
vader said:
haha, good deal...but i don't have that standard.... :D
Alamak uncle, I don't think you want that kind of 'standard'.
 

evildolly

New Member
Jul 27, 2003
528
0
0
Singapore
sassystrawberry.com
#19
i'm on friendster too, don't seem to use it much, although its nice to meet my old sec-sch classmates etc etc.


think most pple just ignore the pms of 'can i noe u', so the dating part doesn't work *lol*

i like it coz u get to see ur friends pictures, (5 of them), and some of my friends (whom i haven't seen in yrs) update theirs regularly

=)
 

MrBig

New Member
Sep 17, 2002
242
0
0
44
Singapore
www.friendster.com
#20
evildolly said:
i'm on friendster too, don't seem to use it much, although its nice to meet my old sec-sch classmates etc etc.


think most pple just ignore the pms of 'can i noe u', so the dating part doesn't work *lol*

i like it coz u get to see ur friends pictures, (5 of them), and some of my friends (whom i haven't seen in yrs) update theirs regularly

=)
coz no one wants to date u mah hahahaha :bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom