Who's in Shanghai now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noakram

Mar 13, 2007
Singapore
Just wondering who's in Shanghai right now. I kinda bored.

Camera or lens cheap in Shanghai? if yes buy some and sell to CS folks when you return to SGP.

It should be snowing like mad now right?

It has been sometime since Shanghai snowed......

Yes, it has been snowing like mad in Suzhou and Shanghai. Last time it snowed so heavily was like 1984 and it was only for a short period of time. This has already been going for a week liao, with only a bit of sunshine on Thursday.

I was almost stuck at the Pudong airport on Sat. Flights before mine were suspended as no planes were allowed to land in the afternoon. Some were re-directed to Beijing. Thai airway had decided to cancel the flight and moved the passengers to a hotel.

I was glad that SQ decided to stick to it, supposed to fly at 1.50pm, managed to take off at 4.30pm. Glad to be home for CNY.

Camera or lens cheap in Shanghai? if yes buy some and sell to CS folks when you return to SGP.

I dun think they are cheap there. Hong Kong cheaper. Went to shop at Huan Long next to Shanghai Train Station. 2nd and 3rd floor mainly camera shops. Two photography bookshops on the third, almost next to each other. The one along the main corridor is expensive, for instance, a book on portraits was priced at 248, while the other shop is selling for 170.

You can also find the Sim Lim Square's Orient Photo main branch there.

Status
Not open for further replies.